Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (50764 Views)

Man Attacks Bishop Oyedepo On The Pulpit (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo On COVID-19: Any System The Church Attacks Will Crash / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by damiloladuke: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
If you are not ready to lose your job, it is better you never visit the founder of Living Faith Church, Bishop David Oyedepo, to request bribe from him.

The Bishop, while speaking to members of his church revealed that he does not condone bribe taking and giving and will ensure that whoever asks him for bribe will face the consequences.

According to Oyedepo his ministry had awarded contracts worth billions of naira and that there had never been kick-back.

He said:

“If you ask me for bribe, it is not just that I won’t give you, I’ll make sure you lose your job wherever you work.“I have never given bribe to any man living or dead.“We give jobs/contracts here (Canaanland) in billions (Naira) and yet we don’t collect any kick-back/bribe from anybody.”

https://lailasnews.com/ill-make-sure-you-lose-your-job-oyedepo-blows-hot/

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by MrSensor(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
I like this man.

181 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by wealthyhenry(m): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Great man. My mentor and Father. Ride on Sir

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by wealthyhenry(m): 6:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
MrSensor:
embarassed
Why u steal my FTC slot na
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by MrSensor(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
wealthyhenry:

Why u steal my FTC slot na
I grabbed it when you were busy trying to type your essay. I'm the area father of the space bookings

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by iGist: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by SmellingAnus(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Great Man...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by mikejj(m): 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
MrSensor:
I grabbed it when you were busy trying to type your essay. I'm the area father of the space bookings
congratulations you have given yourself a job after 10 years

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by hisexcellency34: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
Like Onnoghen, when will FG come after Oyedepo for supporting Atiku?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by anambraamaka: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Man of God

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by StarUp: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Two world-class universities, four private jets, countless exotic cars and choice houses, over 40 mega churches, businesses running into billions of naira, two pastor-sons who are well-grounded-in-the-word, a swollen bank account aside properties and connections around the world... What more can a man ask for? Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo, I tap into your grace of being a territorial commander.

173 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by qanda: 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by CyberEBOLA(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
scammer. Keep pretending

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Al-Mushrikeens.

ihdnal-siirotol-mustaqeema. Ameen

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
crooked pastor. but he can scam his gullible worshippers grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by lonelydora: 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Our spiritual father

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Imstrong2(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Man of honor he doesn't compromise

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by omoolorire(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm otherwise you see the other side of God

mikejj:

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
If you ask me for bribe, it is not just that I won’t give you, I’ll make sure you lose your job wherever you work.“I have never given bribe to any man living or dead.“We give jobs/contracts here (Canaanland) in billions (Naira) and yet we don’t collect any kick-back/bribe from anybody.”
Good one from Bishop.

SAY NO TO BRIBERY

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Neimar: 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
na me get Microsoft

come make me lose my job na
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by AngelicBeing: 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
mikejj:
Hehehehehe cheesy wink grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Akinola2543(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Great Man

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by mikejj(m): 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
omoolorire:
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm otherwise you see the other side of God

grin and who touch any prophet. As if u dey go church... Wolves in sheep clothing's

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Olibboy: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
I'm a living witness. Oyedepo issa good man.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by blackboy(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
I think that should be the best policy . Not only reject bride but ensure they no longer occupy the office they hold. People will think twice before demanding a bribe or collecting bribe

12 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by Cas1741: 9:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
So why do you keep asking for bribe from your idiotic followers? What is the difference when you tell people to prepare for hell if they fail to pay/give you bribe/tithe and a civilian who does the same. What is the difference when your only job is being a "pastor" and you are the richest jobless Nigerian, tell me, what is the difference when you protect yourself with hundreds of security men and ask your followers to give you all their money and leave their protection to God, brother, tell me, what is the difference? As Mugabe once said, it amazes the rest of humanity when Africans turn down the volume of the tv to smell something burning in the kitchen. Please kettle, stop calling pot black. Your mumu don do.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by deji17: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
Why would you collect kick back from your own money?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job by landon(m): 9:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
his staff collect kickbacks wella.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome At 9 Years, After His First Miracle Crusade (Throwback) / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.