Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Struggle With Self Service All Over - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Struggle With Self Service All Over (631 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Life Is In Danger, He May Die In The Struggle – Primate Ayodele / Seven Sins People Struggle With And Their Solution / My Struggle With Fornication And How The Lord Helped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Struggle With Self Service All Over by avalanchelove: 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hello guys,
I was a chronic compulsive self-servicer/self servicer/masturbator (call it what u like sef). for many years (10-13yrs or so)
it was slowly killing me but who born me make i tell person that kind thing, i was deceived that i was the only one suffering from such an addiction.
Simpy put, the guilt was KILLING ME. I can remember trying a lot of things to break free like putting on tight jeans to hinder access to grin, doing push ups when urge came, fasting,prayer,cutting off internet connection etc,
Infact, stoping wanking was always on my top of my New Year Resolutions every year, but who was i kidding... i myt start well for some few days, before i knew what happened I would start more heavily, it was as if i was rewanking for the missed days sad sad
Pls dont get me wrong, the orgasm brought pleasure but it was always followed with feelings of guilt, shame and i could not worship God for weeks..so i knew this was not life (I needed help, but how do i go and start opening up to paale or maale, eeem mummy................lolz)
I always felt that God will not want someone like me, He was diasppointed in me. Although parents were very good Christians, I would always try to avoid church and any spiritual gathering by all means (feigning various illnesses, just cos of guilt), to even open mouth to say Goodmorning Jesus na war after spending the nyt grin.
Long story short, i knew there was a reason i was plagued with such a temptation, God had a perfect plan for my life, what i thought was for my disadvantage was actually working out for my good...
When i got a perfect revelation of Rom. 6:14 (Sin is no longer your master, for you no longer live under the requirements of the law. Instead, you live under the freedom of God's grace. NLT) I then went further to really understand what God's grace and Law of Moses entailed
I realised that i was focusing on the bad fruit(masturbation, addictions etc.), whereas the problem was from the root cause (My Beliefs)
one scripture that God opened my eyes to also see was Rom. 5:21(So just as sin ruled over all people and brought them to death, now God's wonderful grace rules instead, giving us right standing with God and resulting in eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.NLT)
THE GOODNESS OF THE GOSPEL OF GOD'S GRACE AND HIS UNMERITED FAVOUR did the magic, i effortlessly have stopped wanking and all my addictions, infact i can't remember when last i wanked, it was as if a veil was removed from my eyes.
I have so much i can write here, but i believe God has brought me out of that addiction so i could also help someone in the same situation.. Pls Don't give up, ur testimony is just around the corner.
I would really like to help someone break this stronghold... please feel free to Inbox me on avalanchelove3@gmail, i would be more than willing to assist you...
God Bless and Keep us
Re: Struggle With Self Service All Over by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2015
I bet Jesus(lets assume he was real and was not Horus) never had an erection,did not have a reason to look at a woman's bum...... perhaps had dysfunctional gentile. Maybe he never had a piss and shiit,just to prove he was superhuman. Keep decieving yourself with a Jewish edited old book.
Re: Struggle With Self Service All Over by streetwise2015: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2015
I sent you an email brother hope u reply me so we can chat on bbm or whatsapp.I seriously need ur help

avalanchelove:
Hello guys,
I was a chronic compulsive self-servicer/self servicer/masturbator (call it what u like sef). for many years (10-13yrs or so)
it was slowly killing me but who born me make i tell person that kind thing, i was deceived that i was the only one suffering from such an addiction.
Simpy put, the guilt was KILLING ME. I can remember trying a lot of things to break free like putting on tight jeans to hinder access to grin, doing push ups when urge came, fasting,prayer,cutting off internet connection etc,
Infact, stoping wanking was always on my top of my New Year Resolutions every year, but who was i kidding... i myt start well for some few days, before i knew what happened I would start more heavily, it was as if i was rewanking for the missed days sad sad
Pls dont get me wrong, the orgasm brought pleasure but it was always followed with feelings of guilt, shame and i could not worship God for weeks..so i knew this was not life (I needed help, but how do i go and start opening up to paale or maale, eeem mummy................lolz)
I always felt that God will not want someone like me, He was diasppointed in me. Although parents were very good Christians, I would always try to avoid church and any spiritual gathering by all means (feigning various illnesses, just cos of guilt), to even open mouth to say Goodmorning Jesus na war after spending the nyt grin.
Long story short, i knew there was a reason i was plagued with such a temptation, God had a perfect plan for my life, what i thought was for my disadvantage was actually working out for my good...
When i got a perfect revelation of Rom. 6:14 (Sin is no longer your master, for you no longer live under the requirements of the law. Instead, you live under the freedom of God's grace. NLT) I then went further to really understand what God's grace and Law of Moses entailed
I realised that i was focusing on the bad fruit(masturbation, addictions etc.), whereas the problem was from the root cause (My Beliefs)
one scripture that God opened my eyes to also see was Rom. 5:21(So just as sin ruled over all people and brought them to death, now God's wonderful grace rules instead, giving us right standing with God and resulting in eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.NLT)
THE GOODNESS OF THE GOSPEL OF GOD'S GRACE AND HIS UNMERITED FAVOUR did the magic, i effortlessly have stopped wanking and all my addictions, infact i can't remember when last i wanked, it was as if a veil was removed from my eyes.
I have so much i can write here, but i believe God has brought me out of that addiction so i could also help someone in the same situation.. Pls Don't give up, ur testimony is just around the corner.
I would really like to help someone break this stronghold... please feel free to Inbox me on avalanchelove3@gmail, i would be more than willing to assist you...
God Bless and Keep us
Re: Struggle With Self Service All Over by CaptainJune: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
beautiful testimony of God's doing. Keep it up, bro.

(1) (Reply)

White People Are Biggest Terror Threat In The US, Report Finds / 21 Hard Truth About Life / How To Break Bad Habits And Replace Them With Good One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.