Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

See What A Final Year Student Sent To Myschool As A Job Application Letter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Final Year Student Sent To Myschool As A Job Application Letter (1125 Views)

Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / Protest In Yabatech Over Death Of A Final Year Student (see Photos) / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Final Year Student Sent To Myschool As A Job Application Letter by Onyi42(m): 1:18am On Jun 21, 2015
We received an email this morning from someone
who according to the information he provided,
claimed to be a final year student of the Federal
Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri Imo state.

The mail was supposed to be an application letter
for a job in Myschool Limited.

Below is the exact copy of the letter. However,
the phone number, email and name of the sender
have been excluded to protect his identity.

"Subject:
Requestion for a postion

Myschool, i really appreciate ur site for d
academics updates daily, weldone, may
GOd give u people d strength and capital in ur
servies. Becos of dat am pleasing to
apply for employing as a a school ADMIN IN MY
SCHOOL OR ANY position IN UR OFFICE
PLS. Iam a young handsome guy from AKWA IBOM
but am school in nekede poly final, in
d dept of ****** engineering , a programer,
webdesigner, a blogger,and odas online
stuffs.i have d following site by me: a bulksms
site,a bloging site,a personal site,
a shopping site and odas.i have a 2 yrs working
experience with JOAS AFRICA
COMPANY,UBA BANK,etc. Pls hoping to hear a
reply ur office. Thanks. "

It is not as if we all must be gurus in the use of
English language. Some mistakes are
understandable.

However, the poor punctuations, spellings and
gross grammatical errors that characterized the
content of the mail above especially when
juxtaposed with the fact that this is coming from
a final year student; someone who will soon be a
certified graduate is really worrisome and makes
you wonder who is to be blamed - the student or
his supposed teachers/lecturers or the country?
Mind you, the reason we published this is not to
condemn the sender or present him in a bad light.
But to let others learn from it. A letter like this
will out rightly get you disqualified for any job.

Unless otherwise, the use of English language is
not a criterion.

http://myschool.com.ng/school/news/37487/see-what-a-final-year-student-sent-to-us-as-a-job-application-letter.html
Re: See What A Final Year Student Sent To Myschool As A Job Application Letter by sammyboywonder: 1:24am On Jun 21, 2015
This has to be a joke, right? Would someone really be that stupid?

1 Like

Re: See What A Final Year Student Sent To Myschool As A Job Application Letter by Julleytex(m): 1:25am On Jun 21, 2015
Nawaoooo! This guy should better go and enroll himself for English classes

1 Like

Re: See What A Final Year Student Sent To Myschool As A Job Application Letter by blackjack21(m): 1:46am On Jun 21, 2015
And I was thinking that NL is the place where grammar is constantly facing a cold blood murder. Before you send a letter; always show it to someone you trust and believe can help you with it..

01:44:09
Sun, Jun 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: See What A Final Year Student Sent To Myschool As A Job Application Letter by Ann2612(f): 2:08am On Jun 21, 2015
so sorry for d guy, his application disqualifies him.
Re: See What A Final Year Student Sent To Myschool As A Job Application Letter by donholy28(m): 2:27am On Jun 21, 2015
Nigeria producing half baked sorted out out graduates since 1902....but who wan learn go learn...correct ones dey and itiko ones also dey
Re: See What A Final Year Student Sent To Myschool As A Job Application Letter by Boyoboy9(m): 4:37am On Jun 21, 2015
I no fit shout cool
Re: See What A Final Year Student Sent To Myschool As A Job Application Letter by Malcolmx12: 5:57am On Jun 21, 2015
lol....
Re: See What A Final Year Student Sent To Myschool As A Job Application Letter by chyzoo4u(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2015
Myschools having violet the privacy policy. I will sue you people. Did I mention to be posting it here on nairaland? Must I speaking good english before employ me? I Web design and blogger and other online biz Is those once not enough for employ me? I am not work for you again. Noncence

1 Like

Re: See What A Final Year Student Sent To Myschool As A Job Application Letter by ITbomb(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2015
chyzoo4u:
Myschools having violet the privacy policy.
I will sue you people.
Did I mention to be posting it here on nairaland?
Must I speaking good english before employ me?
I Web design and blogger and other online biz
Is those once not enough for employ me?
I am not work for you again.
Noncence

Thanks for identifying with your likes

(1) (Reply)

,. / Project Topics And Materials In Nursing Science / NDA Postgraduate Programmes 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.