Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million (4001 Views)

"How Ponzi Scheme Nearly Ruined My Life And Made Me Lose Over N2million" / Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ / Biz Ideas Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by bigdot1759(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Vally007:

Dude,the N1.9m, is it for two buses or for one? New or fairly used?
2 buses, all what u have 2do is find d actual price urself & keep pretending as if u're not d owner initially, fairly use, just do d search urself

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by PresidKing(m): 7:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
coolbuoy:
Yu can strt by goin into transprt biz,yu gt at least 4 workin p. Bus nd giv to drivers who can abide by ur rules....veri simple

This is not a good business in Nigeria, bus transport will finish you if you get any of Nigerian driver, the only way you can make money in transportation is to give the car to companies to manage for your.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by coolbuoy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Yu myt say its nt buh dnt frget wt is gud fr me is prbbly bad fr yu.......in oda prt yu rye by givin to company fr use...
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Pamelayoung: 4:26am On Jun 29, 2015
patrickdaji:
the best place u can invest your 2m and get it back in less than a month is sea base innovation. What you will do is to venture into buying of spin boats of different kinds and rent them out i already hv a contact that will rent and be refunding atleast 100k daily and by d month ending u will hv a cool 2.5m. What if buy 5 of this spin boats that good money. I already hv a contact who sells and also help u constract your spin boats,barges,tug boat e.t.c so pls information are free pls bt use ur mind make it work fast for your own good oh call me 08130865307 or email me pdaji29@gmail.com

Whats the cost of the spin boat?
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by biznus: 10:20am On Jun 29, 2015
Following...
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by goodgate: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2015
bigdot1759:
If u have a reliable driver u can trust, buy 2 18 passangers for not more than #1.9m, delivering 8k/each bus , dat's 16k, 16k x 26= 416k, using the 16k for monthly maitenance u have 400k, so if the deliver for 10months u have ur #4m, then u can buy more & continue like dat
please tell me more; what route will the buses ply?
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by patrickdaji(m): 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
1.8m
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by bigdot1759(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
goodgate:
please tell me more; what route will the buses ply?
lagos to ibadan or ibadan to akure or ibadan to lagos

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by goodgate: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
bigdot1759:
lagos to ibadan or ibadan to akure or ibadan to lagos
OK the Mazda buses ? But what about the intra state? Don't you think its more viable,considering the cost of the vehicles and the wear and tear in relation to the returns.
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by iamjayworld(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hi,
My name is E. Jay Ipheghe[Author/Entrepreneur]
A quick question which may interest you. Have you heard about the brand new income system that turns $18(N3900) into N500,000 extra or even more?

I have found a loophole that we can tap into which will automate this opportunity for you….
Such that even when you are sleeping, at work or praying, money is coming into your account daily.

If you would like to know more about it…just send me a message to jayworld10@yahoo.com

Requirement.
1. Your ATM master card or visa card preloaded with $18 or its equivalent in your local currency.
2. The exact address you used while opening the account which is being linked to your master or visa card.
3. A valid email address.
4. Access to internet.
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Vally007: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
ThAnks somuch all
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by wirelessssss(m): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by bigdot1759(m): 1:19am On Jul 01, 2015
goodgate:
OK the Mazda buses ? But what about the intra state? Don't you think its more viable,considering the cost of the vehicles and the wear and tear in relation to the returns.
its all depend on d driver in charge, yes mazda nuses
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by kzenterprise(m): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2015
Any bizness u want to do make sure it has leverage if not your money will go down d drain you chat me on whatsapp for more info 07031000145
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by PrinceOga: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Udiboy(f): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrMcJay:
Depending on your location, you can open a drycleaning and laundry outfit.

Also, You may buy tricycles and give them out on hire purchase.

You can lease a piece of land and open a car wash, barbing salon, laundry and a cool spot all on the land.

Finally, you can buy a land, get your documents and watch it appreciate in value.

Any ideas of where one can but tricycles in the east ? What's d price ?
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by MrMcJay(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Udiboy:

Any ideas of where one can but tricycles in the east ? What's d price ?

I have no ideas of where to buy it in the East. However, if in Lagos, it is readily available.
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by iamjayworld(m): 11:24am On Jul 02, 2015
Hi,
My name is E. Jay Ipheghe[Author/Entrepreneur]
A quick question which may interest you. Have you heard about the brand new income system that turns $18(N3900) into N500,000 extra or even more?

I have found a loophole that we can tap into which will automate this opportunity for you….m8
Such that even when you are sleeping, at work or praying, money is coming into your account daily.

If you would like to know more about it…just send me a message to jayworld10@yahoo.com

Requirement.
1. Your ATM master card or visa card preloaded with $18 or its equivalent in your local currency.
2. The exact address you used while opening the account which is being linked to your master or visa card.
3. A valid email address.
4. Access to internet.
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by kzenterprise(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Classic jewellry up for grabs for 5k each call or whatsapp 07031000145 or 563CC83F

Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by nasmot22(m): 3:11am On Jul 03, 2015
I have 10 numbers of miniflat for lease for 15 good years i a very lucrative and cunducive area in lagos and each flat goes for 1.2million and u will be d one to collect the moni every year for the next 15 years and u will be collecting 300k every year and u get 600k back instantly after investment and the rest the remain year u will be collecting 300k although its a long time investment but its risk free business and very lucrative
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by Vally007: 6:48am On Jul 07, 2015
Thanks all
Re: Pls I Need Working Biz Ideas To Invest N2million by obisun(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
obstrading:
Am a currency trader, I trade currency for a living, Am in need of serious investor. Vally i want to do this for you free for the next 5months. I will assist you to open an personal account in your name with a broker. Than fund the account with just $1000, I will trade on your behalf for free for the next 5 months. In return all I need from you is to invest more and if possible get more investors for me. I will be taking 40% of profits That is after the initial 5months. if you are interested contact me through my mail obstrading008@gmail.com or we can talk 08129547380.

omegacomputech@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instaforex Trading / Urgent; Can I Use Ipad To Trade Forex ? / Is Covid-19 Loan Real? I Just Received This Message . Please Help Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.