Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ (13948 Views)

Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ / Piuni Telecoms Business / Piuni Telecoms Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 6:36am On Aug 26, 2016
Hello and welcome to yet another exciting global opportunity!

Of over 170-million Nigerians, only 1-man stands out to rule the front line of Telecommunications Sector who's no other than The Mike Adenuga of GlobaCom Telcoms grin

Does it mean that he was the Richest, Smartest and Most Enterprising Man in Nigeria

I guess not!
But the only thing that sets him apart is that he saw ahead of others and took ACTION!!!

Well maybe you and I would say we were not given the opportunity both in Capital and Information...

We're are probably right...

What if another opportunity STARES YOU IN THE FACE ?

But You will be wrong if YOU DO NOTHING THIS TIME

Some will say I have no money to go into that sector of the World Economy.

Again you're WRONG !!!

All you need is the Information and every other thing becomes set.

I PUT IT TO YOU TODAY TO DARE CHANGE YOUR PARADIGM!

"Paradigm is the habitual way of life of people which is passed down from generation to GENERATION"

PIUNI INTERNATIONAL IS LAUNCHING GLOBALLY AND WANTS PIONEERS FOR SMOOTH OPERATIONS IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD...

Our company *PIUNI* is licensed under law to carry out business in over 140 countries of the world, here in Nigeria have the backing of NCC (Nigeria Communication Commission), EFCC, and had signed business agreements with all the telecommunications networks in Nigeria (MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT, Etc) and over 600 other companies in the world...

See how you can be part of HISTORY when you partner with us...

https://www.nairaland.com/3291468/telecoms-biz-opportunity-mustnt-miss

Get your questions answered by reaching me through my WhatsApp Number displayed on my Signature and Personal Text here on Nairaland.

And please do not comment if you don't have positive contribution to this THREAD (I.E make your findings before you lash out any NEGATIVE comments)
THANKS FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

NOTE: YOU HEARD THIS FIRST FROM YOUR INFOPRENEUR... KELECHI KENNETH AMAECHI A.K.A KENNETH-KAYCEE

Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2016
Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2016
Good morning and Happy weekend.

Here's a quote for the day...

Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 1:05am On Sep 01, 2016
Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2016
Good morning and hope you all are enjoying the usage of your smartphone, but for those who are not making money from such usage, YOU ARE WRONG!

GET THE FULL GIST:
https://www.nairaland.com/3291468/telecoms-biz-opportunity-mustnt-miss

Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
GET BACK WITH ME FOR INSIGHTS ON THE BEST WAY TO GET POSITIONED.

See my signature below. ... PROFIT BIG FROM THE EMERGING TECHNOLOGY, TELECOMS AND BILL PAYMENT OPPORTUNITIES,... for my HOT LINE/(WHATSAPP)

HAVE A GREAT DAY...

1 Like

Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2016
Wow,, this is great

1 Like

Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
If you missed the one in November (the African All Expense Paid Tour), here's your second chance even to the land of beauty DUBAI come 16th - 19th March 2017...
Buzz me to know how, also for the GAME PLAN NOW!!!

Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2017
A Prosperous New Year to you all grin

This is to call to mind for everyone who's affiliated with Piuni that the African Launch of the Company is slated for this Month January 14th to be Precise with the Nigeria market taking the lead (I.e our market opens first for Nigeria for the entire continent of Africa) with our own very African Director David Olowe pioneering all the events with every affiliate on board...

Come on board today and be a part of this global brand from the on set.
GET BACK WITH ME NOW ON HOW YOU CAN BE A PART OF THE HISTORY WHICH IS BEING MADE RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE shocked shocked shocked

HAPPY NEW YEAR grin

Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrtuTTZ7b1Q

*Click and watch now, Only 3MB!*
_*#Share-With-Loved-Ones...*_

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2017
Good Morning Beautiful people!

Someone once said, the secret of getting ahead is getting started, so it's high time you positioned your entire generation for a global wealth shift,

CLICK NOW TO FIND OUT!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR SOME INSIGHT FIRST ON WHAT THIS OPPORTUNITY ENTAILS, THEN YOU WATCH THE VIDEOS EMBEDED...

https://piunitelecomsbusiness.

https://piunitelecomsbusiness./2016/12/27/piuni-global-technology-telecoms-bill-payment-business-opportunity/

CALL/WHATSAPP: SEE THE TEXT SIGNATURE BELOW

HAPPY VIEWING

1 Like

Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by Snow5(m): 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Piuni.... Expanding you!!

E pain me say I nor get cash to join this stuff
Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Great
Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by sleekiii: 2:00am On Apr 22, 2017
tbc (The Billion Coin) is a cryptocurrency.a good and very reliable investment where you get 3-5% profit on a daily basis. Its a real investment.
Sign up for free Today and invest $10.you will be getting 100,000kringles - 0.001tbc for free on your first sign up.
Note: 1tbc - $13,560 ( rate as of yesterday 21st April 2017)
call/whatsapp 08051098389 to get you started.
Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2017
Good Morning All.
Trust you are having a nice weekend.
Just want to let you know that Piuni is SWEET!
LOOK BELOW...

Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2017
Here's the latest overview,
Happy Viewing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQGdqMMlgrI
Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kllinxman(m): 12:04am On May 18, 2017
I have been hearing about piuni since Aug. last year, but till now am yet to see the sim card nor the the recharge card... is there any reason for this ?

1 Like

Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 6:09pm On May 30, 2017
Good to be back!!!
Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 6:46pm On May 30, 2017
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uu1sipf89f7cn1r/REPS%20INTRO.mp4?dl=0
★Click to watch.★

To download, you will find a downward curved arrow at the top-right corner of your browser page, click on it for options...

Do share with people you: LOVE, TRUST AND RESPECT so much as to see them succeed in life!ߤװߤװߤ׮

★★★THANKS FOR WATCHING★★★
Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by lonelydora: 6:49am On Jul 18, 2017
A Google search on Piuni brought up so many discouraging stuffs. Lol
Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2017
lonelydora:
A Google search on Piuni brought up so many discouraging stuffs. Lol

If you have seen China's Wealthiest man and owner of Alibaba, one of his quotes about poor people and their mindset is to always ask Google...

1 Like

Re: Piuni Telecoms Biz... Global Launch! You Don't Want To Miss This$$$$ by kennethkaycee(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2017
They also love to ask friends who are as hopeless as them, ask them what they can do, they won't be able to answer...

(1) (Reply)

Join The Dubai Based Boldgains International And Earn As A Pioneer / Facebook's N500m Grants Programme For Smbs - Updates / Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.