Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Is It Right For A Christian/godly Couple To Maintain A Joint Account - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Christian/godly Couple To Maintain A Joint Account (735 Views)

Is It Right For A Church To Be Located In An Hotel Premises? / Should Godly Couple Engage In MouthAction / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Christian/godly Couple To Maintain A Joint Account by hayoakins(m): 6:07am On Jun 21, 2015
Christians were ordinary people transformed from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light. The transformation did not however delete their brains and ability to function as humans.

Knowing that they too got blood flowing in their veins and arteries and feel joy and pains even though they are a representation of GOD on earth, giving the authority to call into existence by FAITH what is not as if they were...

1. Would you advise them ie. the married ones to maintain a joint account with their spouses?

2. Who should be the next of kin, the spouse, kids, pastorgrin or who?

Happy Sunday
I'm off to FreedomCourt

Cc: lalasticlala,ishilove,airmark

Re: Is It Right For A Christian/godly Couple To Maintain A Joint Account by Edwardhead(m): 6:09am On Jun 21, 2015
book space in case...

Is it compulsory or is it a proof to be loyal?
Re: Is It Right For A Christian/godly Couple To Maintain A Joint Account by hayoakins(m): 6:13am On Jun 21, 2015
There's no better place to be this morning if not in His presence. Do not forsake the gathering of the saints.

If you got no plan to be in church today, you are wrong.

#Singing ose Jesu to fi Ife nla daminisi
Re: Is It Right For A Christian/godly Couple To Maintain A Joint Account by piicity(m): 6:17am On Jun 21, 2015
If you no trust ur wife, no try am oo
Re: Is It Right For A Christian/godly Couple To Maintain A Joint Account by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 21, 2015
its ok, buh I'd never do it
Re: Is It Right For A Christian/godly Couple To Maintain A Joint Account by Vikkie14: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2015
It's advisable that only Trust should guide them.

BTW, why is the marriage in the first instance if you people doesn't TRUST each other??
What is the essence of being a Christian(am not talking about being a bench/plastic chair warmer or just a church goer, i mean having real christian experiences) when you can't/don't/won't TRUST or have FAITH in each other?? Christ Disciples Trust Him, Christ Trust his Disciples (except Judas "Is-A-Carrot" lol, who went haywire bevcause of greed).

Marriage i presume is FAITH AND TRUST between Partners. So, maintaining Joint Account(s) isn't only Godly but Sensible.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian/godly Couple To Maintain A Joint Account by hayoakins(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2015
Vikkie14:

Marriage i presume is FAITH AND TRUST between Partners. So, maintaining Joint Account(s) isn't only Godly but Sensible.

Would you advise a mandate of "Both must sign" or "either to sign"? grin
Re: Is It Right For A Christian/godly Couple To Maintain A Joint Account by Vikkie14: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2015
hayoakins:

Would you advise a mandate of "Both must sign" or "either to sign"? grin
it depends on the level of Trust between them. If they trully Trust each other, there'll be no problem if "Either sign".

But in a situation where thr Trust and Transparency is waning, "Both sign" will be the option.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian/godly Couple To Maintain A Joint Account by slytubadth(m): 9:55am On Jun 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
its ok, buh I'd never do it
Why would you even do it before? Are you godly sef?.
Re: Is It Right For A Christian/godly Couple To Maintain A Joint Account by Sweetyie(f): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2015
Yes a joint account is advisable WHR a certain percent of their income goes to. They can also have their personal account too.

(1) (Reply)

The Office Of Prophet / The Agony Of Gethsemane / It Is Dangerous To Marry Only One Wife - Shiek Muyideen Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.