Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Difference Between Heaven And Paradise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between Heaven And Paradise (2209 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) / What Is Between Heaven And Earth? / Concept Of Hell And Paradise From The Islamic Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between Heaven And Paradise by FeestoNOVA(m): 6:19am On Jun 21, 2015
I never had any form of problem with these two words till recently when I and a friend of mine were insulting each other in a joking way. I said to him “guy you no go enter Heaven for this lie way you just lie” and he replied me by saying “if me no go enter Heaven, you no go enter Paradise”.

At that moment when we both said what we said we just laughed as we continue to insult and joke with ourselves. Later that day after my friend had gone, I began to reminisce about what he had said and then it hit me and I was like “this guy na mumu, wetin be the difference between Heaven and Paradise” but immediately I said that I began to think about it, what if my friend has a point, what if truly there is a difference between Heaven and Paradise.

We all know that both Heaven and Paradise are up in the sky but what we really don't know is if there is any difference between these two places or probably if Paradise and Heaven are both up in the sky but at different location. I practically stayed awake all night on that very day trying to see if there is any logical sense to whether Heaven and Paradise are two different places and YES! after much logical thinking I can say to you that, if you look at it logically you would also see that Heaven and Paradise are two different places.

We know that Heaven is the opposite of Earth just like Man is to Woman. Now let start with that first, if we say that Heaven is the same thing as Paradise then what we are saying is that Earth is the opposite of Paradise right? The opposite of Paradise that we all know or should I say that we are use to is Hellfire? Now if the opposite of Paradise is Hellfire, and Paradise and Heaven is the same thing then I guess it is safe to say that Earth (which is naturally the opposite of Heaven) and Hellfire are also one in all. So if we say that Heaven is Paradise then Earth should be Hellfire since Heaven and Paradise are the same.

We were also told that Heaven has seven layers which is why the immediately sky we see is regarded as the first Heaven while the Heaven where we believe or assume God is, is the Seventh Heaven. Now looking at it from this angle, is it safe to also say that Paradise has seven layers since Heaven and Paradise is the same thing?

Another angle that you can look at it from is this, when we die where do our soul go to? Yes we are buried in the ground but where does our soul go to? Heaven is the answer, Heaven is where our souls would be till the day of judgement (please correct me if I am wrong) when God would make his judgement. Now if this is so, is it safe to say that our souls would go to Paradise when we die since Heaven and Paradise is the same thing?

We were told that God created Heavens and Earth and everything in it (please correct me if I am wrong) and due to man’s curiosity we have been able to know and appreciate some of the things God created on Earth like the Mountain and hill, flowers and Trees, the air that we breathe just to mention a few but humans don't live in Heaven (at least not for now) so we can only keep guessing what Heaven looks like and some of the things that are there. Although the scientists and archaeologist has made us to believe that Paradise is not on Earth but in Heaven so if that is the case why do we still say Heaven and Paradise is the same thing?

In as much as we might try not to believe it, there is a logical difference between Heaven and Paradise and the difference is the fact that Paradise a place in Heaven while Heaven is just a place where we have to go first before God decide who goes into Paradise and who doesn't . Thank you
www.hafeestonovakonsept..com
Re: Difference Between Heaven And Paradise by menesheh(m): 7:55am On Jun 21, 2015
Bloggers cooking up stories since the invention of blogging.

How do you know all these? Is it by imagination of heaven and paradise presupposed to exist in the realm of time, space and matter?

If not, how do you know much about stuffs existing out of the realm of time, space and matter which u are of? Have you been there? Have u carried out any research there to know this much? Or have u read articles or examine pics from there?

Would you mind giving us more insight on this paradise cus i need to be there pretty much too.
Re: Difference Between Heaven And Paradise by Vikkie14: 8:40am On Jun 21, 2015
Another angle that you can look at it from is this, when we die where do our soul go to? Yes we are buried in the ground but where does our soul go to? Heaven is the answer, Heaven is where our souls would be till the day of judgement (please correct me if I am wrong) when God would make his judgement. Now if this is so, is it safe to say that our souls would go to Paradise when we die since Heaven and Paradise is the same thing?
When we die(except RAPTURE), we go straight to Paradise "to Rest(you can call it sleep)". Where Jesus is now, is Paradise not heaven. Heaven is where God himself is. No man has ever been to Heaven, we will all be after the rapture.

Jesus in Matthew told the thief on His Right Hand that : "Today, thou will be with me in Paradise".
Paradise is a place of rest from the toiling on earth.
Heaven is different from paradise. Heaven is our FINAL abode in the world hereafter. Paradise is a Place of REST for dead believers. Saints sleeps until "WE"(i pray you will be among) that are alive here on earth are either taken up in Rapture or died too before Rapture.

It's after Rapture that we will be able to see God "FACE TO FACE" and live in Heaven Forever.

I pray you will be among.
Re: Difference Between Heaven And Paradise by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
FeestoNOVA:
I never had any form of problem with these two words till recently when I and a friend of mine were insulting each other in a joking way. I said to him “guy you no go enter Heaven for this lie way you just lie” and he replied me by saying “if me no go enter Heaven, you no go enter Paradise”.

At that moment when we both said what we said we just laughed as we continue to insult and joke with ourselves. Later that day after my friend had gone, I began to reminisce about what he had said and then it hit me and I was like “this guy na mumu, wetin be the difference between Heaven and Paradise” but immediately I said that I began to think about it, what if my friend has a point, what if truly there is a difference between Heaven and Paradise.

We all know that both Heaven and Paradise are up in the sky but what we really don't know is if there is any difference between these two places or probably if Paradise and Heaven are both up in the sky but at different location. I practically stayed awake all night on that very day trying to see if there is any logical sense to whether Heaven and Paradise are two different places and YES! after much logical thinking I can say to you that, if you look at it logically you would also see that Heaven and Paradise are two different places.

We know that Heaven is the opposite of Earth just like Man is to Woman. Now let start with that first, if we say that Heaven is the same thing as Paradise then what we are saying is that Earth is the opposite of Paradise right? The opposite of Paradise that we all know or should I say that we are use to is Hellfire? Now if the opposite of Paradise is Hellfire, and Paradise and Heaven is the same thing then I guess it is safe to say that Earth (which is naturally the opposite of Heaven) and Hellfire are also one in all. So if we say that Heaven is Paradise then Earth should be Hellfire since Heaven and Paradise are the same.

We were also told that Heaven has seven layers which is why the immediately sky we see is regarded as the first Heaven while the Heaven where we believe or assume God is, is the Seventh Heaven. Now looking at it from this angle, is it safe to also say that Paradise has seven layers since Heaven and Paradise is the same thing?

We were told that God created Heavens and Earth and everything in it (please correct me if I am wrong) and due to man’s curiosity we have been able to know and appreciate some of the things God created on Earth like the Mountain and hill, flowers and Trees, the air that we breathe just to mention a few but humans don't live in Heaven (at least not for now) so we can only keep guessing what Heaven looks like and some of the things that are there. Although the scientists and archaeologist has made us to believe that Paradise is not on Earth but in Heaven so if that is the case why do we still say Heaven and Paradise is the same thing?

In as much as we might try not to believe it, there is a logical difference between Heaven and Paradise and the difference is the fact that Paradise a place in Heaven while Heaven is just a place where we have to go first before God decide who goes into Paradise and who doesn't . Thank you
www.hafeestonovakonsept..com

Smh. Even though I'm no longer interested in any nonsense afterlife cock and bull stories.

Paradise is the new earth and heaven is heaven.

Revelations 21
Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’[b] or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
Re: Difference Between Heaven And Paradise by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
emrain:

Smh. Even though I'm no longer interested in any nonsense afterlife cock and bull stories.

Paradise is the new earth and heaven is heaven.

Revelations 21
Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’[b] or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

Freaking hilarious... The author of this trash must be a weed addict.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between Heaven And Paradise by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
Vikkie14:
■ When we die(except RAPTURE), we go straight to Paradise "to Rest(you can call it sleep)". Where Jesus is now, is Paradise not heaven. Heaven is where God himself is. No man has ever been to Heaven, we will all be after the rapture.
■ Jesus in Matthew told the thief on His Right Hand that : "Today, thou will be with me in Paradise". Paradise is a place of rest from the toiling on earth. Heaven is different from paradise. Heaven is our FINAL abode in the world hereafter. Paradise is a Place of REST for dead believers. Saints sleeps until "WE"(i pray you will be among) that are alive here on earth are either taken up in Rapture or died too before Rapture. It's after Rapture that we will be able to see God "FACE TO FACE" and live in Heaven Forever.
1. Even though Jesus is written to have risen from the grave(paradise) and ascended into Heaven, you believe He is still in the grave(paradise)? Interesting! By the way, does any man also have the power to rise from the grave of his own will? undecided

2. Yet you don't believe Jesus Christ ascended into Heaven meaning you also should not believe He will return in the glory of His Kingdom in which Heaven is in then? undecided
Re: Difference Between Heaven And Paradise by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2023
■ Smh. Even though I'm no longer interested in any nonsense afterlife cock and bull stories. Paradise is the new earth and heaven is heaven.

Revelations 21
1. The passage does not state any of what you claimed though. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Says He’s Tired Of Worshipping The Devil…and God Spoke To Him / I Have 7 Physical Proof Of Reincarnation That Will Shock You / Homosexuality, the greatest joy of Satan and the demons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.