Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) (21650 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Moneyyy: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Watch Pastor Tim Omotoso speak about the amazing miracle of the woman who came back to life after spending 7 days in the mortuary and about the time he visited paradise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVnUKdRoYAc

And watch him pray for a blind woman who received her sight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNKq-JuzFuA
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Moneyyy: 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Don't be so quick to judge, be wise and stay in your lane. No one has the full information so please refrain from judging.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by hushshinani(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Maybe she go bring the ORIGINAL BIBLE...

opinion thoh!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by mcmurphy132(m): 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
I won't say anything

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Moneyyy: 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hello lalasticlala, I saw mynd44 and OAM4J yesterday and they told me that Seun may visit you at home today. Just giving you heads up. Cheers!
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by GloriaNinja(f): 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
hmmm
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
undecided

When you really consider it, there is perhaps nothing more suprising in this world than the ease at which people believe these fables called paradise and trick shows called "healings"....

It's really surprising that in this Africa, a continent where we distrust everything and are paranoid about everything, people really eat this sh*t up..

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Moneyyy: 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
SirWere:
undecided

When you really consider it, there is perhaps nothing more suprising in this world than the ease at which people believe these fables called paradise and trick shows called "healings"....

It's really surprising that in this Africa, a continent where we distrust everything and are paranoid about everything, people really eat this sh*t up..
Pastor worshiping is what they practice in Africa

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by RiversWatchDog(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
STEPHANIE OTOBO RELEASES MIND-BLOWING REVEALATIONS IN THIS IS INTERVIEW!! + SEX SCANDAL.... Video >>

http://thearticle.com.ng/2017/04/stephanie-otobo-video-2.html
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by repogirl(f): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Every week, atleast one pastor must misbehave. Lord save us from all the so called men of God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by NaijaFutbol: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hehehe
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Yahoo boys!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Did the mods do a background check on him? Lol I've never heard his name before. When was he accused?
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by teelaw4life(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
There's God, Holy spirit, Holy Ghost, Jesus Christ and the Bible, yet Christians choose to let a fellow creation like them tell them how they'll live their lives.

I tire for some christian sef.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by seguno2: 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
mcmurphy132:
I won't say anything

Let me say something on your behalf.
Image laundering mode activated. Lol.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by neocortex: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
ok
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
GloriaNinja:
hmmm
Thank God you're free from the uppercase bondage

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Hydrolysis(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
I believe in the existence of God. I believe in miracle and I have seen God in my own life. Atheists beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by oglalasioux(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
This nonsense couldn't have happened under apartheid South Africa. So much for granting independence to black men.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by AlphaStyles(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
na so God go continue to expose una
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
God is great!

1 Like

Mat 24:24 for there shall arise false christ and prophets and shall show great signs and wonders,...... if it were possible deceive even the elect
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by ipobarecriminals: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
sadWhy he nor fit stop those SA police wey drag him in the video? Using God name to perpetuate evil/scam.God will not sleep

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by toseen7: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sometimes,

I think religion is ______

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by lawal28c: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Signs of end time...falze alfa,pastors and lawyers
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by cardoctor(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
a
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by adenine02: 5:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
see how e s fooling is followers

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by Charly68: 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
repogirl:
Every week, atleast one pastor must misbehave. Lord save us from all the so called men of God.
Pray for them Mr Saint ..You can't imagine the trouble they are causing the host of hell hence the attack here & there forgetting that they are human as we are...They only carry grace .. Unfortunately those they are sent to help never remember to intercede for them ..Hence they fall but God is merciful to restore his own..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Speaks On Visiting Paradise And Raising a Dead Woman (video) by aminusanti(m): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Man worshipers @ it again undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matter And Mind / Where Was Paul/saul When Jesus Was Alive / Oyedepo's Slap Suit Goes To Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.