Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

How Show Love This Ramadan - Create Ramadan Gifts That Last - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Show Love This Ramadan - Create Ramadan Gifts That Last (1620 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) / Top 10 Cheap Christmas Gifts That Can Mean A Lot / COZA Church Gifts Widows Materials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Show Love This Ramadan - Create Ramadan Gifts That Last by Printivo: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2015
Ramadan is a period to offer prayers to Allah and a time for believers to show love to one another and the rest of the world. How can you do this? Giving gifts to your family, friends and customers during Ramadan period is a great way to show them you care and to let them see love in your heart.

Imaging fellow muslims having their Sahur beverages in mugs with special ramadan prayers from you. Imagine them waking up to the message of Ramadan Greeting cards you sent to them. Show some love this Ramadan season.

visit www.printivo.com to design and order your own Ramadan Mugs and Greeting Cards with Your own message. Add your family pictures, your custom message etc using our online editor. We will print and ship to your doorstep anywhere you are in Nigeria.

www.printivo.com

WHAT'S YOUR PERFECT RAMADAN GIFT/MESSAGE? Post it Here

Re: How Show Love This Ramadan - Create Ramadan Gifts That Last by Portsmouth86(f): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2015
Can I order from UK but send to my hubby that resides in Lagos?, What a lovely idea
Re: How Show Love This Ramadan - Create Ramadan Gifts That Last by Printivo: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2015
Oh Yes. You can Order from UK and Send to Lagos. Just choose the bank transfer option when you get to payment area as we do not accept card payments from outside Nigeria yet. It will be printed and shipped to your hubby anywhere in Nigeria. This is the link to Ramadan Products Page https://www.printivo.com/pages/ramadan-cards-and-mugs-with-free-designs-templates

Portsmouth86:
Can I order from UK but send to my hubby that resides in Lagos?, What a lovely idea

1 Like

Re: How Show Love This Ramadan - Create Ramadan Gifts That Last by Portsmouth86(f): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Printivo:
Oh Yes. You can Order from UK and Send to Lagos. Just choose the bank transfer option when you get to payment area as we do not accept card payments from outside Nigeria yet. It will be printed and shipped to your hubby anywhere in Nigeria. This is the link to Ramadan Products Page https://www.printivo.com/pages/ramadan-cards-and-mugs-with-free-designs-templates

Ok great, I am unable to send a transfer from my account direct to yours, dues to the UK bank fees associated.

I have made an order, I have done a transfer to my husbands account instead and I will tell him to deposit the cash, do I just ask him to get a deposit receipt, email you once hes done that?

cheers
Re: How Show Love This Ramadan - Create Ramadan Gifts That Last by parisbookaddict(f): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2015
Please post this is the section created for Muslims.

This section is for those who u muslim fanatics call "kaffirs" and some of us have an idea about the filth contained in your quran.

Qu'ran2: 256
Sahih International
"There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing."
But they refuse to mention the other verses which compels their terrible religion on others. Remember the quran is a book that is filled with contractions and abrogations and even commands for Muslims to lie and deceive infidels eg Kitman and al Taqiyya..
Here is a little sample of the over 100 quran verses Islamic terrorists use to justify their acts of terror as commanded by Mohammed with total disregard for the non-complusion of religion earlier stated ;

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Qur’an 9:28—O ye who believe! Truly the Pagans are unclean; so let them not, after this year of theirs, approach the Sacred Mosque. And if ye fear poverty, soon will Allah enrich you, if He wills, out of His bounty, for Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

Qur’an 9:30—The Jews call Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. Allah’s curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!

Qur’an 9:31—They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ, the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).

Qur’an 9:32—Fain would they extinguish Allah’s Light with their mouths, but Allah will not allow but that His Light should be perfected, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

Qur’an 9:33—It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to prevail it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).

Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other.

Qur’an 9:73—O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them.

Qur’an 9:111—Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain.

Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.

Qur’an 47:35—Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost.

Qur’an 48:29—Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.
"The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." (Bukhari, Book 83 Number 17)

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims.”
Sunan An-Nasa’i 3099—The Prophet said: “Whoever dies without having fought or having thought of fighting, he dies on one of the branches of hypocrisy.”

Sunan Ibn Majah 2763—The Messenger of Allah said: “Whoever meets Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will meet Him with a deficiency.”

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922—Allah’s Messenger said, “If anyone changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.”

Qur'an (4:74)-"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso FIGHTETH IN THE WAY OF Allah, BE HE SLAIN or be he victorious, on him WE SHALL BESTOW A VAST REWARD"

Qur'an (9:111)-"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, AND SLAY AND ARE SLAIN: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the
Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme."

Qur'an (2:207)-"And there is the type of man who GIVES HIS LIFE to earn the pleasure of Allah..."
Qur'an (61:10-12)"O ye who believe! Shall I lead you to a bargain that will save you from a grievous Penalty? That ye believe in Allah and His Messenger, and that ye strive (your utmost) in the Cause of Allah, with your property and your persons: That will be best for you, if ye but knew! He will forgive you your sins, and admit you to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, and to beautiful mansions in Gardens of Eternity: that is indeed the Supreme Achievement."
This verse was given at the battle Uhud and uses the Arabic word, Jihad.
The dark-eyed virgins are mentioned in several places as well, including verses 44:54 and 52:20.
For those who swing the other way, there are"perpetual youth"verse6:17, otherwise known as"boys"verses52:24and76:19.

Qur'an (17:33)"And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, EXCEPT BY RIGHT"
Qur'an 3:151
Soon shall we cast TERROR into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that they joined companion with Allah...

Bukhari (52:54)- The words of Muhammad:"I would love to be martyred in Allah's Cause and then get resurrected and then get martyred, and then get resurrected again and then get martyred and then get resurrected again and then get martyred." This is why modern-day Jihadists often say that they love death.

Qur'an (5:51)-"O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (5:80)-"You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide." Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur'an (3:28)-"Let not the believers Take for friends or helpers Unbelievers rather than believers: if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah:except by way of precaution, that ye may Guard yourselves from them..." This last part means that the Muslim is allowed to feign friendship if it is of benefit. Renowned scholar Ibn Kathir states that"believers are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but never inwardly."

Qur'an (3:118)-"O you who believe! do not take for intimate friends from among others than your own people, they do not fall short of inflicting loss upon you; they love what distresses you; vehement hatred has already appeared from out of their mouths, and what their bosoms conceal is greater still; indeed, We have made the communications clear to you, if you will understand." This verse not only warns Muslims not to take non-Muslims as friends.

Qur'an (9:23)-"O ye who believe! Choose not your fathers nor your brethren for friends if they take pleasure in disbelief rather than faith. Whoso of you taketh them for friends, such are wrong-doers" Even family members are not to be taken as friends if they do not accept Islam. (This is the mildest interpretation of this verse from the 9th Sura, which also advocates"slaying the unbeliever wherever ye find them".

Qur'an (53:29)-"Therefore shun those who turn away from Our Message and desire nothing but the life of this world."

Qur'an (3:85)-"And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers."

Qur'an (3:10)-"(As for) those who disbelieve, surely neither their wealth nor their children shall avail them in the least against Allah, and these it is who are the fuel of the fire." Those who do not believe in Muhammad are but fuel for the fire of Hell (also 66:6, 2:24. 21:98).

Qur'an (7:44)-"The Companions of the Garden will call out to the Companions of the Fire:"We have indeed found the promises of our Lord to us true: Have you also found Your Lord's promises true?"They shall say,"Yes"; but a crier shall proclaim between them:"The curse of Allah is on the wrong-doers" Muslims in heaven will amuse themselves by looking down on non-Muslims in Hell and mocking them while they are being tortured (see22:19-22.

Qur'an (1:5-7)-"Show us the straight path, The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray" This is a prayer that Muslims are supposed to repeat each day. "Those who earn Thine anger"specifically refers to Jews and"those who go astray"refers to Christians (seeBukhari (12:749).

Remember the ultimate aim of Mohammed and devout Muslims is for Islam to dominate the world. They aim to murder all the pagans and atheists hence condemning their souls to hell, of courses they spare the Christians because a murdered christain in defense of his/her faith becomes heaven bound hence the devout Muslims are commanded to humiliate Christians and have them pay the jizyah or convert or die. Once a muslim renounces Islam they are commanded to behead the apostate.
this is the religion of "peace".

http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=ZmGRshS0PAw

1 Like

Re: How Show Love This Ramadan - Create Ramadan Gifts That Last by Portsmouth86(f): 4:00am On Jul 04, 2015
I would like to say thank you for the high professional service you gave me, since I reside in the UK and my husband is in Lagos, this was a nice little surprise I was able to have sent to him, very good communication and prompt replies, I will definitely recommend your website to my friends and family both in UK and Lagos alike.

Thank you again wink kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into The School Of Evangelism Is Open Now / God Does Not Need Jesus To Forgive SIN / The Truth About Flat Earth From A Biblical Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.