Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa (49263 Views)

“Akaraoku”: Chizzy Alichi Is The Sexy Akara Seller (Photos) / See The Sexy Chidinma Ekile & Flavour Photo Everyone's Talking About / Photo Of Man That Stole Mercy Aigbe's Iphone 6plus & BB Passport Released By Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by ManTiger(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
She looks regular call girl I dey see for Utako. Their price no pass 10k/nitee

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Revolva(m): 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
See oritsefemi if uno take time na dis jezebel go land u for downfall.....can u imagine...i know oritsefemi reach house for igboro....way back....oo i saw wat he went thru everyday ..e no easy oo....now he is lucky to be blown...this dude can sing n he is a real musician..now ada d devil wanna take him away from the baby mama dat gave birth to his child...na wa oo....women
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Makapounse(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
maryhaam:
oooh,i did recheck,
yess u did but there was one special which u didnt reply to.....................
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by dsul: 4:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
Date.. But don't marry.
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by nobul(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Olowun MI gba akoso aye Eeeeeee
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by ojeffo: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
MKPAKANA AMAGO OZO.....
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by kenex4ever(m): 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Houseofglam7:

I'm not competing with her.
Just post your opinion strictly in response to the topic.
Thanks.
u thought I was going to deceive u like d other quoter. Truth hurts.
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Lex1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
I have a feeling that this Adasound girl, paid someone to create this story and publish it. Nice move, desperate girl.
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Toks2008(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
Princessderaa:

Noted

Yeah so as in pretty i will give you 95% but until i se your full pics,i will hold back my judgement. Have a great sunday pretty face.
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Georgeray: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wasted my mb on horour movie!
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by maryhaam(f): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
Makapounse:
yess u did but there was one special which u didnt reply to.....................
haa,didn't c it ooooo,hope is not something that will decay o.
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Nkesexy(f): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
She's ugly jor
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Houseofglam7(f): 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Maybe we should start with this cheesy wink wink
BRB.... Lemme go get my bucket and straw grin
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Houseofglam7(f): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
kenex4ever:
u thought I was going to deceive u like d other quoter. Truth hurts.

Still doesn't have anything to do with the topic but it's fine.
I've noticed you. cool
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm on third bottle already shocked tongue you left me by myself long ago
Houseofglam7:

BRB.... Lemme go get my bucket and straw grin
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Julia49ja: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Indeed d babe too hot self for OritseFemi, besides OritseFemi is a lucky guy to have her, that's if the story is actually true.. To add to it, beauty is not all about appearance, make up, or wearing decent nor exposed clothing's etc...
Adasounds is completely created and designed by God with no mistakes, she's beautiful inside and outside, intelligent, talented, kind hearted, honest, very independent and comfortable etc.
I am proud 2 be her friend and birth mate..
NOW
To the guys dat talks and write anything without thinking or understanding a false story aka "RUMOURS" perfectly, it's better u stock ur tongue inside ur mouth / tie ur hands to the back and make use of them with caution instead of writing rubbish and spearing rumours in a story that is yet to be confirmed true or false.
Well, I don't give a f**k about wat u all have written so far, all I know is that Adasounds is hot and I am proud of her.
I know some peeps will agree with me, some won't. So I am waiting to read good, bad and ugly comments..

Team Ada Rocks.... wigie!!! wigie!!! wigie!!!

1 Share

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Makapounse(m): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
maryhaam:
haa,didn't c it ooooo,hope is not something that will decay o.
yes it can neva decay nor spoil,..
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
magicminister:
[size=18pt]The only difference between old femi and new femi is the 2000 naira(or less) sunglasses...
Femi has proven himself severally as an artist with no iota of decorum.
[/size]
What do you expect from a guy like him, if no be music and ......who for knw him?
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by xtervaganza(m): 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
what a tool. he left his girl for this bleached up albino monkey?

hot ko lukewarm ni
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by maryhaam(f): 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Makapounse:
yes it can neva decay nor spoil,..
ok then will find it
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by francescainnoce(f): 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
A case of leaving Peter for pan.smh
I know not every babe will share same notion like mine. I.e no public celebrity husband but well done to those who share same because this "spotlight" breeds lots of shit in relationships especially those who are jumpy.
I'm not gonna judge the dude for his decisions but I know that a man who leaves a girl after 5 years is not faithful and responsible with all due respect ESP those who leave them over some social media crap . How can you date a girl for 5 years and still don't trust her: not even an iota of trust; knowing what she is capable of doing.
Worse still, it can only take a special grace for two public figures (celebrities as they call them) to make a home: very tiny chances of a healthy marriage. Even physics tells us better that like poles repel and unlike poles attract.
Ladies!!!! You can actually make a celebrity out of that dude who isn't one atm. I would prefer to make my man a celebrity in my home than to make him a public figure.
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Caseless: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
youngberry001:
abeg oh am on fasting shocked

See as d gal De pose sefsef grin
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Celebrity stunts nawa oooo.
Meanwhile please patronize Hary Building Concept. As the best awaits you with us. Thanks.

Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Princessderaa(f): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Toks2008:

Yeah so as in pretty i will give you 95% but until i se your full pics,i will hold back my judgement. Have a great sunday pretty face.

#blushing.#

Thanks.
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by lollipizle: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
She looks flashy
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Makapounse(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
maryhaam:
ok then will find it
call dis number n let's talk 08177548940
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by mayorski01(m): 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder
n there was beauty in my eye as i beheld ur pic.
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Houseofglam7(f): 12:26am On Jun 22, 2015
mayorski01:

n there was beauty in my eye as i beheld ur pic.

Hehehehehehe
Well done.
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by EmmyDe25(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Fork! First class Olosho.
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by mayorski01(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Hehehehehehe
Well done.
sounds a bit poetic eh?
Re: Meet The Sexy Adasounds That Stole Oritsefemi’s Heart From Fiancee Blessing Riwa by Houseofglam7(f): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2015
mayorski01:

sounds a bit poetic eh?
Pretty much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Send AKA DM, Storm His Page (Screenshots) / Bishop Oyedepo: Bovi Denies Being At US Embassy With Wife / 9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.