Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,088 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Meet Them, Where Would It Be?? Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Meet Them, Where Would It Be?? Pics (1135 Views)

Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife / What To Do If Your Partner Is Avoiding You? / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Meet Them, Where Would It Be?? Pics by scarr: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2015
Share your thoughts cheesy smiley

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Meet Them, Where Would It Be?? Pics by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2015
Okay
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Meet Them, Where Would It Be?? Pics by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 21, 2015
If u meet am for expressway , u go marry yourself for express be dat
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Meet Them, Where Would It Be?? Pics by Emyogalanya: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2015
Haha na for inside st patrick's cathedral o! Ok let me tell you how it began i saw her in church and went-a-toasting my friend uzor went "HEY, EMEKA YOU CHASE INSIDE CHURCH ?" I retorted "UZOR NA THE ONE WEY DEY INSIDE SHRINE YOU WANT MAKE I TOAST ABEG LEAVE ME MAKE I PICK FROM GOD'S HOLY TEMPLE" i no get strenght to carry person about for deliverance o haha and last easter she have a baby girl i'm now a proud father and husband join me as we celebrate fathers day

2 Likes

Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Meet Them, Where Would It Be?? Pics by ITbomb(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2015
Workshop or seminar

Where there is low probability of meeting a dull girl who only types "k" in her chat
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Meet Them, Where Would It Be?? Pics by DJ2HOT(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2015
tongue how do we get married on twitter? undecided
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Meet Them, Where Would It Be?? Pics by scarr: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Emyogalanya:
Haha na for inside st patrick's cathedral o! Ok let me tell you how it began i saw her in church and went-a-toasting my friend uzor went "HEY, EMEKA YOU CHASE INSIDE CHURCH ?" I retorted "UZOR NA THE ONE WEY DEY INSIDE SHRINE YOU WANT MAKE I TOAST ABEG LEAVE ME MAKE I PICK FROM GOD'S HOLY TEMPLE" i no get strenght to carry person about for deliverance o haha and last easter she have a baby girl i'm now a proud father and husband join me as we celebrate fathers day
Ain't that nice, Happy Father's day sir
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Meet Them, Where Would It Be?? Pics by Emyogalanya: 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks dear while expecting you fill out ur membership card soon so i can take ur hands proudly and say welcome to the fatherhood club international
scarr:

Ain't that nice, Happy Father's day sir
Re: If You Had To Marry Your Partner Where You Meet Them, Where Would It Be?? Pics by funlord(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin Only in aso villa!

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / And She Has A "Side Guy" / My Husband's Ex Emailed Me About Hubby Sleeping In Her Bed Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.