Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Husband's Ex Emailed Me About Hubby Sleeping In Her Bed Again - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband's Ex Emailed Me About Hubby Sleeping In Her Bed Again (1114 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband's Ex Emailed Me About Hubby Sleeping In Her Bed Again by Twinkie8: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
I need help with a strange woman contacting me and I can't find her anywhere, even on Social media to know the kind of person she
is. I spent long hours searching Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other Networking sites but can't find this person anywhere.

I received long emails from a strange woman my husband dated right before we got married. She was telling me that he was cheating on me with her and that he'd been in her bed some weeks ago. She went on and on in the mail saying he cheated on her as well, that I shouldn't let him fool me with his looks and sugar coated tongue, that once a cheater always a cheater. I wrote back telling her to back off and mind her business, I told her to gerrout and leave my young marriage alone.but she won't stop replying... wrote back going on about how when he broke up with her he didn't communicate with her properly and even though she has now moved on that he still pesters her life all the time. Then the stupid woman is like, "bottom line, your new husband was in my bed last week"

I confronted my husband with the emails as evidence but he denies that he has had anything to do with this woman. He said their relationship was very brief, not serious and was basically a series of dates and yes they slept together. That he ended things with her before our wedding, he said also that she became obsessed with him, would email, text, call all the time but that I didn't know because we were not yet married then. She would show up at his office without notice, unannounced ...trying to get him back.

Well, hubby never told me about her. He was like, "why would I tell you I dated someone like this would you have wanted to date me? and I told him "that wouldn't have prevented us being together if we were meant to be together" He showed me some past emails from 2013 to 2014 where she was begging for him to be back with her and he was telling her to move on with her life that he is planning on settling down any time soon. He said for the most part he didn't respond to her at all. One email was her telling him how she became suicidal and how she was going to hurt herself if he dumps her completely.

There was another email sef asking about me and telling him she thought he'd end up with someone more glamourous than myself, someone more classy and all that. There's also an email wishing him a life of misery with his new found "Fiona Shrek"...she also showed up at his work which he did not tell me about! ( We had a short courtship, wedded last year).

I am angry he didn't tell me about this last visit by her, but i can kind of see why he didn't. He never thought she'd be contacting me to spill rubbish. I'm thinking too much about all these recently, please someone help! I just don't know why someone would make such things up. He said she obviously wants to ruin our marriage and does not want to see him happy with anyone else if not her. This all happened like some weeks ago and I never heard from her again. I didn't write her and she has not mailed me since then. Even though I shouted at her to back off, in my mind am worried, thinking.... Should I believe this babe or my husband? I'm very worried if he cheated on me already in a marriage that's not even up to one complete year.
Source :http://www.wivestownhallconnection.com/2016/03/my-husbands-ex-emailed-me-your-new.html
Re: My Husband's Ex Emailed Me About Hubby Sleeping In Her Bed Again by Akkord4gov: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hoes everywhere. Why are ladies so desperate Not all relationship will lead to marriage,if you are good enough,the man will marry you.Lobatan
Op should ignore the woman asap,what we guys are passing through isn't easy. Like som1 said below,if we are rich we have to deal with a lot of temptation. Your man marries you but there are hundred of your species outside wishing they are the one. Go and ask and learn from Annie Idibia. Enjoy your home and don't let any1 breaks it
Re: My Husband's Ex Emailed Me About Hubby Sleeping In Her Bed Again by NiRfreak(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
The ball is in your court....You either ignore her or give her the attention and power to ruin your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Ex Emailed Me About Hubby Sleeping In Her Bed Again by tpiah01: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Too long didnt read it.

Resuming a job shouldnt lead to this level of epistle.
Re: My Husband's Ex Emailed Me About Hubby Sleeping In Her Bed Again by divinehand2003(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Let sleeping dogs lie. No need to awaken sins from the past. Forget her mails and commit your marriage in God's hands.
Always pray for your hubby too that he should be delivered from all forms of women temptations and trials.
Marriage isn't easy especially when he is so handsome or rich.
Re: My Husband's Ex Emailed Me About Hubby Sleeping In Her Bed Again by austine4real(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hmm this story is fake like the change Apc promised us.

I wll reply when this av NAFDAC num
Re: My Husband's Ex Emailed Me About Hubby Sleeping In Her Bed Again by Iolite(f): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
I know some people will bash me for this. My dear the only solution to this is to forget about who is right or wrong, just start praying thunder and brimstone for your home because hmmm obsessed women never give up on a man even if they get married, likewise the men.
Re: My Husband's Ex Emailed Me About Hubby Sleeping In Her Bed Again by byvan03: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
If a random girl sends me messages talking what you mentioned above, the truth is, she can't get my reply. Just keep an eye on your husband and be sure he isn't the one selling you out.
Re: My Husband's Ex Emailed Me About Hubby Sleeping In Her Bed Again by enoqueen: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Believe your husband.

The lady wants him back but he has been avoiding her.

Use your sense.
Re: My Husband's Ex Emailed Me About Hubby Sleeping In Her Bed Again by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hmmmmm[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Husband's Ex Emailed Me About Hubby Sleeping In Her Bed Again by jabojafa(m): 2:51am On Mar 31, 2016
sometimes silence is golden. I tink it is best u ignore her n face ur marriage. U cn see she is jst obsessed abt u been d lucky one. Be prayerful, continue loving n caring for u husband and always keep an eye on him. Never doubt his luv becos of wot dis strange woman is sayin. She is jst out to break ur marriage and possibly take over ur husband. Trust, luv n care for ur man d more not minding wot u hv heard outside.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were The Man What Will You Do? / Help! My 14-year-old Son Watches Dirty Videos On Youtube! / Huh!!! Man Tows Helicopter With joystick, Breaks Record (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.