Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders - Webmasters (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders (36625 Views)

7 Things To Stop Doing If You Want To Make Money From Your Blog / 30 Hilarious Things That Will Happen If Google And Its Products Fold Up-Techinfo / 5 Things That Yahoo! Search Can Do But Not Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Hemanwel(m): 8:25am On Jul 16, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
when you follow a topic... It means you will be notified of every posts or comments made to that very topic... And if can follow a topic by clicking (follow) when you have viewd that topic... Smiley is a face expression... When you want to show someone that are angry... You can an angry smiley showing that you are angry...
My brother,I am sorry I am quoting you again...You said I should type these two characters,[size=8pt][/size],before writing in bigger fonts.I tried it several times but it did not work.Is there anything I am missing?
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Pinkieblue(f): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=Anamfiok post=35002839][s]OK lemme test this one[/s []

>[u] same here [u]
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Phlaser(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2015
Are you a blogger, an online sales person or you want massive and targeted traffic to website or product. I am a traffic expert and I will show you this system that sends massive traffic to your website. The bonus you get is that you get PAID for your own adverts.
Inbox me for detail via 08068677508 on whatsapp
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2015
Hemanwel:
My brother,I am sorry I am quoting you again...You said I should type these two characters,[size=8pt][/size],before writing in bigger fonts.I tried it several times but it did not work.Is there anything I am missing?
did you type in between the two characters?
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Hemanwel(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
did you type in between the two characters?
Yea,I did.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2015
Hemanwel:
Yea,I did.
It is already in a larger font then, you might not be able so see that, but people that use computers or smartphones should be able to see that... What type of phone do you use?
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Hemanwel(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
It is already in a larger font then, you might not be able so see that, but people that use computers or smartphones should be able to see that... What type of phone do you use?
Tecno Android..Maybe I am the one missing it cos sometimes,before I drop a comment,I always wanna change color,make bold,and type in bigger font - all at the same time.At the end of the day,it will not be big in font.If I want to do all these at the same time,how do I go about it?
BTW,Happy Eid-el-Fitri!
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by nairamaniac: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
It has, just confess that yod do not know your way around the phone... Well.. There is no other solution to it..
you are right. i later located the blocked shaped brackets. Thanx!
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by nairamaniac: 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
It has, just confess that yod do not know your way around the phone... Well.. There is no other solution to it..
iv gotten it right. thanks. please put me thru on the following

1) do mods get mails or even go thru them when you send them?

2)I was banned for spam-boat what does that mean?

3) if I want to quote you by analysing different parts of your one particular post, how do I do it. I mean breaking a particular post of yours to different fragments and writing in BTW the various broken fragments.

let Me be experimenting on number 3 before you reply.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by nairamaniac: 12:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
It is already in a larger font then,
first quote.

you might not be able so see that, [/quote]second quote

but people that use computers or smartphones should be able to see that... What type of phone do you use?[/quote]
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by nairamaniac: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
It is already in a larger font then, you might not be able so see that,
1st quote
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by nairamaniac: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
It is already in a larger font then,
1st quote

GeneralQuamdeen:
you might not be able so see that,
2nd quote

GeneralQuamdeen:
but people that use computers or smartphones should be able to see that... What type of phone do you use?
wonderful. iv gotten it right. op, u are blessed
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by AbimbolaGCFR(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
How did you cross out those words that you wrote?
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by AbimbolaGCFR(m): 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2015
Sunbellar:
coolThis is cool1 am just experimenting
[s]
Sunbellar:
[/s]
Sunbellar:
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by AbimbolaGCFR(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2015
international fool
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Hemanwel:
Tecno Android..Maybe I am the one missing it cos sometimes,before I drop a comment,I always wanna change color,make bold,and type in bigger font - all at the same time.At the end of the day,it will not be big in font.If I want to do all these at the same time,how do I go about it?
BTW,Happy Eid-el-Fitri!
if you want to write in a big font, bold and write in colour as well. Let's say red. Type these two characters. [color=990000][/color]. In between those two characters, type: [size=8pt][/size]. Making four characters. Then in between above, type [b][/b]. Making six characters. Then type what ever you want to have in bolded, coloured and bold in between the character written above
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2015
nairamaniac:
iv gotten it right. thanks. please put me thru on the following

1) do mods get mails or even go thru them when you send them?

2)I was banned for spam-boat what does that mean?

3) if I want to quote you by analysing different parts of your one particular post, how do I do it. I mean breaking a particular post of yours to different fragments and writing in BTW the various broken fragments.

let Me be experimenting on number 3 before you reply.
yes, they get it.. But they may not reply you due to large number of mails they get everyday... But they will work on the issue you present to them. You know the meaning of spam right? Copying content from other site and posting it directly.. If you try to do that.. And the anti-spam detects.. You will be banned for it. The third one is difficult to explain.. But if you're a logical person.. You should be able to figure it out.
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Hemanwel(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
if you want to write in a big font, bold and write in colour as well. Let's say red. Type these two characters. [color=990000][/color]. In between those two characters, type: [size=8pt][/size]. Making four characters. Then in between above, type [b][/b]. Making six characters. Then type what ever you want to have in bolded, coloured and bold in between the character written above
Thanks a bunch.You sure rock!
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by whodohgeepee(m): 6:57am On Sep 12, 2015
cool
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Chrisx1x(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
like this
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Chrisx1x(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2015

chris is experimenting with this chris is experimenting with this

chris is experimenting with this chris is experimenting with this [s]

chris is experimenting with this chris is experimenting with this [/s]

Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by oba2flex(m): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hemanwel:
Thanks a bunch.You sure rock!
The guy too much
Chrisx1x:

chris is experimenting with this chris is experimenting with this [s]

chris is experimenting with this chris is experimenting with this [/s]

Too much experiment
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Ojay105(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
ALAS I DON KNW SOME CONFUSING SH*T
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Mann11: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
It all means I am still suffering from neo-nairalandism
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Mann11: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
[color=#990000]Neo-nairalandism ti take over[/colour]
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by adeniyilamlek(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2016
hmmmhmmmhmmm
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by adeniyilamlek(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2016
good lecturing
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Uyiii: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Top 7 Things That Confuse New Nairalanders by Yumijudith: 1:07am On Jun 24, 2022
[quote author=GeneralQuamdeen post=34995744] if you want to write words in bold. Type these two characters: [b] and [/b] Then type the letters you want in bold in between the two chracters above. I repeat, in between them. Try it and see if you will get it. okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The 10 Countries With The Fastest Internet In The World / How To Activate Airtel Night Plan, Get 250mb For N25 And 1.5gb For N150 / Find What You Are Looking For Faster On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.