Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Are You A Guy And You Afraidof Walking Up To Girls And Start A Coversation Read - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You A Guy And You Afraidof Walking Up To Girls And Start A Coversation Read (689 Views)

Need A Guy For A Date Am New Here / Benue state Girls And Guys ....meet Here / Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Guy And You Afraidof Walking Up To Girls And Start A Coversation Read by Naijaniggis(m): 12:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Women love confident guys like crazy. If you still cringe and get scared at the thought of walking up to a girl you like then you need to fix it ASAP, or it will ruin your life.

Some years back just thinking about walking up to a girl I like and starting up a conversation would make me shiver with stark naked fear.
…Just the thought.

Whatever fear you think you feel right now whenever you want to woo a girl you like; I used to have that fear times four.

These days I walk up to very pretty girls, easily start a conversation with them and have them happily give me their numbers in less than ten minutes – a guy who couldn't face a woman and talk to her.

What does that tell you?
Simple – that is possible for you to improve and start having girls of your dreams falling over you. it's hundred percent possible. If I could improve to this level, I am hundred percent sure that any guy can do it.

How many times have you talked yourself out of walking up to a girl you like? I am sure you have done that time without number. We all have.
You see a girl and you start giving yourself all the reasons why you cant get her.

*.She is too pretty for me.
*.She looks like the type who likes just rich guys
*.She is a big girl, I can't get this type.
*.I am not handsome enough
*.I am not rich enough
*.She will laugh at me.
*.She will insult me if I talk to her
*.I am too scared, my voice will shake if I talk to her

You what I have come to realize..... Read More

http://www.naijaniggis.com/2015/06/are-you-guy-and-you-afraid-of-walking.html

Re: Are You A Guy And You Afraidof Walking Up To Girls And Start A Coversation Read by dryakson(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is plagiarism of the highest order.. This is CharlesNneji1 work

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Dat Nid Sexmate Wit No Strings Attached In Ibadan / Ebonyi Watsap Group:let's Meet Here / I Need Sum1 To Chat With Oooooooooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.