Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,715 members, 7,840,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day (44530 Views)

Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day / "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nigerians; looking for who to blame for their situation undecided

And I guess that was how her wayward life kicked off cry

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by mymadam(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
fatdon2:
Which kind pic be dis Abeg we dey fast o.
I refuse to be tempted.

Too late, buddy, too late!
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by RapLawd(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Omotayor123:
Gospel singer for where?

For hotel rooms, politicians as her audiences and fans... drug pushers as her congregation, she's certainly the Gospel Singer of Antichrist..

Happy Sunday dear...

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy father's day to all the good and future fathers.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by indiraserv: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Now I understand you better
bigiyaro:
like i said w'll all be judged by our deeds not by d reason for d deed
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by fatdon2(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
ModiKen:

If na your private fast, then e no concern us here.
So why u cum quote me? When u know say e no concern u

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by MDJALO(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmmm just forgive ur father abeg na the hartship n stress make him live u in that box,
Him self no get siger money tolkless of to fit u
But as God don bless u now abeg forgive him,
No forgive that stupit so call step father
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by RapLawd(m): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
Now I understand you better

And...
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by FrankValency(m): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Well with those tits,y won't u be raped. I'm meant to understand that the reverse is the case!!! U raped them,daz y they fled #Yimu
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Freiburger(m): 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Linqsz:
Nigerians; looking for who to blame for their situation undecided

And I guess that was how her wayward life kicked off cry

You can say that a million times. Ediots will always look for who to blame for their woes.

As if she no longer the whöre she once was grin
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by bewla(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
na u sabi ask your mama why your papa live in the first place before spoils our mode for us am a dad and proud to be one
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by indiraserv: 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
?
RapLawd:

And...
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Freiburger(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hello Maheeda, now that you can distinguish between good and bad, can you now make a complete U-turn?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by dannewlife(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
She is gospel singer turned prostitute indeed !
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Bioboy1213(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
One more reason never to judge why people are the way they are

Let God do the judging ,judgment is not man's place ,she has had a tough childhood abused by the very people who should care for her and "her" way of expressing to the world what she has been through is what she does/what she is doing ........
Beneath that exterior is a child ,who has been through so much pain this is her way of fighting back a society that refused to protect the child in her

I know some people will say afterall she isn't the only one who experienced such but don't forget that as unique as our DNA is ,is also how unique our reactions to certain experiences are or will be
but please can you explain more to me about the DNA stuff ?
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by condralbede(m): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
Bleep you maheeda.... chai dat nipples though!!!
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by RapLawd(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
?

God didn't entirely said that we're not to judge at all... if not, What was the law doing

Join the team let's get it done!!!

#TeamRapLawd2015 4Mr Nairaland2015

#SaiRapLawd2015
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Omotayor123(f): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
RapLawd:

For hotel rooms, politicians as her audiences and fans... drug pushers as her congregation, she's certainly the Gospel Singer of Antichrist..

Happy Sunday dear...
grin
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by RapLawd(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
damiloladuke:
READ THE PRIVATE PERSONAL DIARY OF A JOBLESS NAIJA
YOUTH HERE

www.wenogetjob..com

I done read am...

#SaiRapLawd2015
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Osamai(f): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
See pointed nipples, gospel singer my foot.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Omotayor123(f): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2015
fatdon2:
Which kind pic be dis Abeg i dey fast o.
I refuse to be tempted.
chai...

Oya close your eyes..
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by RapLawd(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Omotayor123:

grin

Miss, please abeg,oya make you kloz daht tiith please
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by RapLawd(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
Osamai:
See pointed nipples, gospel singer my foot.

Easy na,

I know say your own pass sniper undecided undecided undecided
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by watchindelta(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
n up till Nah u are still looking 4 more rape smh cool
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Btruth: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thought she would have use that weakness to her strength nii ooo. But to me, she hasn't learn anything from it yet. Such challenges either break you or build you, but unfortunately, I think to me she is allowing it to break her......

Happy father's day to me, my brothers, my nairaland brothers and friend. We should not let anyone to Bleep it up for us...., after all, when there's life, there's hope.

Happy Father's Day.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by ajufinz(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Why did the OP leave this pix out....

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by animalz: 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:
While others celebrate their fathers today Sunday, June 21, 2015, raunchy singer, Maheeda has announced that the celebration isn’t for her. Maheeda revealed that she won’t be celebrating the Father’s Day as her father left her at the tender age of five months while her step-father, who is supposed to be a father figure raped her while she was growing up.
The singer took to her Instagram account to share her reasons for not celebrating the Father’s Day. In her words:

Happy Father’s Day? Which father? The father that left me from 5 month old? Or the step father that raped me growing up ? Bleep the Father’s Day!! Not for me huh? keep your wishes !

!’http://goldrushnews247.com/i-was-raped-by-my-step-fathermaheeda-says-on-fathers-day/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

SONS OF AN AN ANIMAL

DEM RAPE YOU BY angry

SEE THE PICTURE YOU COME PUT.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Sunnypa11(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
What is Maheeda ? Maheeda is an Ashawo word for prostitutes
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by RapLawd(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:

SONS OF AN AN ANIMAL

DEM RAPE YOU BY angry

SEE THE PICTURE YOU COME PUT.

This your moniker sef,

Anyway,

The voting is tomorrow....

So

#SaiRapLawd2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos / Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.