Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day (44531 Views)

Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day / "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Orter(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Her story is not believable shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by cupidhero(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Some of us were raped by life in general and we didn't become hannibal lecter.mara ife!
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by ovieokodhi(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:
While others celebrate their fathers today Sunday, June 21, 2015, raunchy singer, Maheeda has announced that the celebration isn’t for her. Maheeda revealed that she won’t be celebrating the Father’s Day as her father left her at the tender age of five months while her step-father, who is supposed to be a father figure raped her while she was growing up.
The singer took to her Instagram account to share her reasons for not celebrating the Father’s Day. In her words:

Happy Father’s Day? Which father? The father that left me from 5 month old? Or the step father that raped me growing up ? Bleep the Father’s Day!! Not for me huh? keep your wishes !

!’http://goldrushnews247.com/i-was-raped-by-my-step-fathermaheeda-says-on-fathers-day/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

gospel singer indeed singing to God with ur two standing nipples .rubish go inspire the devil u deserved to be raped bastard
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by indiraserv: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2015

Am not an authority on Deoxyribonucleic acid
Bioboy1213:
but please can you explain more to me about the DNA stuff ?
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by benkings(m): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
The tittle of this thread shud be ex prostitute turned gospel singer turned social prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by AsanwaKC(f): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
Eyaaaa
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by SuperSuave(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
MrRhymes101:
ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THOUGH... SHE EVEN BE LIKE WHO GO RAPE HER STEP-FATHER SEF

MY SIGNATURE, WATCH MY VIDEO
the YouTube link says error
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by mpowa(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
One more reason never to judge why people are the way they are

Let God do the judging ,judgment is not man's place ,she has had a tough childhood abused by the very people who should care for her and "her" way of expressing to the world what she has been through is what she does/what she is doing ........
Beneath that exterior is a child ,who has been through so much pain this is her way of fighting back a society that refused to protect the child in her

I know some people will say afterall she isn't the only one who experienced such but don't forget that as unique as our DNA is ,is also how unique our reactions to certain experiences are or will be

What Happened to her - That's not her Fault
What she does about it - That's her fault

Simple Question - Do you want to leave the world better than you met it?
The List is endless, of people who experienced far more horrible childhood but still turned out right, a good example is Oprah Winfrey

Another Question - What kind of LEGACY is she laying down for her daughter or her kinds in the society?

Another Question - How do you use your ANGER?
Another person would have used the opportunity to launch a crusade against RAPE, CHILD ABUSE AND MOLESTATION, to protect helpless women and children

WE ARE ALWAYS RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR ACTIONS OR INACTIONS!
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by ngmgeek(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
[size=16pt]Hakika Ukpabi!!!!![/size]

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by indiraserv: 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
I totally agree with you,
However also remember that for every one person that stood up there are countless others who couldn't stand or who simply refused to stand or who chose to fight back by pulling others down

Like I said our ways of reacting to events and circumstances in our lives differ
mpowa post=
34994768:

What Happened to her - That's not her Fault What she does about it - That's her fault

Simple Question - Do you want to leave the world better than you met it?
The List is endless, of people who experienced far more horrible childhood but still turned out right, a good example is Oprah Winfrey

Another Question - What kind of LEGACY is she laying down for her daughter or her kinds in the society?

Another Question - How do you use your ANGER?
Another person would have used the opportunity to launch a crusade against RAPE, CHILD ABUSE AND MOLESTATION, to protect helpless women and children

WE ARE ALWAYS RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR ACTIONS OR INACTIONS!
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by mpowa(m): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kelklein:
[img][/img]

grin grin Na wa o! Eleyi O gidi gan.

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
peeparty:
While others celebrate their fathers today Sunday, June 21, 2015, raunchy singer, Maheeda has announced that the celebration isn’t for her. Maheeda revealed that she won’t be celebrating the Father’s Day as her father left her at the tender age of five months while her step-father, who is supposed to be a father figure raped her while she was growing up.
The singer took to her Instagram account to share her reasons for not celebrating the Father’s Day. In her words:

Happy Father’s Day? Which father? The father that left me from 5 month old? Or the step father that raped me growing up ? Bleep the Father’s Day!! Not for me huh? keep your wishes !

turned gospel singer
for real? In other news... Abubakar shekau turns evangelist; calls book haram a devilish group. #sinceeveryrubbishthrivesonnairaland#

!’http://goldrushnews247.com/i-was-raped-by-my-step-fathermaheeda-says-on-fathers-day/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
One more reason never to judge why people are the way they are

Let God do the judging ,judgment is not man's place ,she has had a tough childhood abused by the very people who should care for her and "her" way of expressing to the world what she has been through is what she does/what she is doing ........
Beneath that exterior is a child ,who has been through so much pain this is her way of fighting back a society that refused to protect the child in her

I know some people will say afterall she isn't the only one who experienced such but don't forget that as unique as our DNA is ,is also how unique our reactions to certain experiences are or will be

You speak the truth

Barman sama my guy 5 odekus and 3 plates of catfish , all on the house.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
debo07:
Why won't she be raped when she goes about naked.Infact she's d one raping people.

Wow! I'll say a little prayer for you!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by indiraserv: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
How's the pastry business?
neoapocalypse:

You speak the truth

Barman sama my guy 5 odekus and 3 plates of catfish , all on the house.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Cyranho: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Want an extra source of money? Visit the most reliable current site for online job.Follow this link and start right away http://jobncash.com/?ref=111577
NB For serious people only...this is a genuine site
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by MrRhymes101(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
SuperSuave:
the YouTube link says error
U CAN GOOGLE COMEDIAN MR RHYMES TO FIND MY VIDEO. TNX
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Ibman: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
She want to seduce nairalanders and u call dis gospel singer Oh no!!!

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
How's the pastry business?
Do I know you ?
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Cadamlk: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
You outfit explains it
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by indiraserv: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
I know you!
Let's protect your identity considering you used to be apocalypse
neoapocalypse:

Do I know you ?
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by xreal: 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ex Gospel singer turned prostitute rapes step father.

Topic modified
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Moana(f): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
She had a rough childhood it explains why she is so twisted in the head. I feel sorry for her

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
I know you!
Do you have a Bakery or not?
In your late 30s ?

I guess it's easy to decipher that with my posts and posts from my former moniker ( Apocalypse ) , still doesn't prove you know me physically. So who are you ?
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Moana(f): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
ShakurM:
'I was raped'
Always an excuse 4 a wayward n promiscuous life angry
its not an excuse other end up with personality disorder because of the trauma. Rape is not something easily dealt with. If anyone close to you ever falls victim you will understand just how much it can damage a person

1 Like

Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by indiraserv: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2015
quote author=neoapocalypse post=34995677]

I guess it's easy to decipher that with my posts and posts from my former moniker ( Apocalypse ) , still doesn't prove you know me physically. So who are you ?[/quote]
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
indiraserv:
Ooh yea do you run a bakery?
Is your father a farmer who used to run a bakery .......
And u ask who I am?
Hmmmmm sho fe boso loju eegun ni

Still doesn't say if you know me personally , I'll ask for the last time , who are you ?
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by alphajerus(m): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
HAPPY FATHERS DAY 1ST OF ALL. But is dat girl claiming to have a sad experience growing up? Wow tell me da name again cos i seem to be lost here mtscheeeeew RUBBISH GIRL RUBBISH WAYS make she come make i tell her my own she go sad cos i grew up with JESUS. Any ways R.I.P .dad.......ALpha jerus...
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by indiraserv: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Do you sometimes stammer?
Are you dark in complexion Yinka?
neoapocalypse:

Still doesn't say if you know me personally , I'll ask for the last time , who are you ?
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by ylaa(f): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
SORRY DEAR, IT'S A PITY BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU WEAR BRA? YOUR NIPPLES ARE SO CONSPICUOUS. NOT NICE.
Re: ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day by Mufasa27(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Ok maheeda, we should rather say happy n!pples day..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Counts Her Blessings As She Shows Off Her Sons (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos / Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.