Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair (42406 Views)

Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) / Adorable Photos Of A Kenyan Lady With Her Oyinbo Husband & Their Cute Son / Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Ayietim(m): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dear Father,

I have never told you what I am about to tell you now, Papa,
I have a lot to tell you but I will keep the words fewer.
Papa, I am sorry for making your job of fatherhood difficult,
but I am happy you didn't give up, you didn't stop, you still gave it your best shot,
and it has paid off, today I am a success,
your patience with me, the training you gave me, didn't go to waste.
Thank you Papa for the love-in-action,
today, I don't know of a better way to show you my appreciation,
permit me to say, 'Thank you Papa, for being the best father',
anyone could ask for, and from the bottom of my heart, I say, ' I love you very much my father'.
http://ayietim.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
buh I wish toembarassed

I want to see Galileo Galilee love.... But I can't.... You wanna get a sizable ass but you sure can't...

We are so bleeped love....
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by chinedusamson(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
vimi:
7months Pregnant man angry See him tum tum belle like SHREK lipsrsealed

Nothing can be romantic bout this kinda tummy joor
you be homo**?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by butanep(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
jus let my wish be granted 1st,maybe I no go use am twerk 4 ugrin
lol... 4me.

What if I didn't fall?

May your wish be granted in double
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

thank dad.

Last Bullet
Is your name, Johnson?
Depends
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by dave2meek(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
how adorable is it?
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Kendumazy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
looking forward to show such care to my kids somedays..
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
animalz:

SONS OF AN ANIMAL

grin grin

YOU WON TELL ME SAY YOU NEVER SMELL YOUR SHITTE FOR TOILET? YOU KNOW HOW THE TIN DEY SMELL NA
isn't it high time you grow up
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Freemanan:

I want to see Galileo Galilee love.... But I can't.... You wanna get a sizable ass but you sure can't...

We are so bleeped love....
come dwn 2 my level plsss undecided
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
butanep:
lol... 4me.
What if I didn't fall?
May your wish be granted in double
one issokay cheesy
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by pure2012soul(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
If not for the last three pictures ehnnn I would have said Gbenga was drying an olosho hair in a hotel. grin grin
I tell you!
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
come dwn 2 my level plsss undecided

Lol.... I Hope you won't get that ban you are so scared of...
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by danniyal(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
na so d tin dey start o… I do talk my own
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by mkoabiola: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Am sure gbenga nva knew D big fat belly wud b circulated on NL,he jus pasted it on hs fbuk wall,
He mus av regreted hs action,
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by pure2012soul(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
fatdon2:
grin Amechi my mentor
I dey suspect this your mentor. E fit dey d same category with Denrele
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
I thought today was "Father's Day"

Or is it "Sugar Daddys Day"? undecided undecided
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by animalz: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
isn't it high time you grow up
SONS OF AN ANIMAL

GOOD FOR YOU
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by fatdon2(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
pure2012soul:

I dey suspect this your mentor. E fit dey d same category with Denrele
Lie lie, is not possible.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by jerrybakermillz(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hope he doesn't blow her under 1day
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Acidosis(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nigerian men and beer! Chei see pot belly shocked
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by larrymoore(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
saaedlee:
Lies, more like a sugar daddy blowing his bitch's hair dry
I tell u na real sugar da da daddy
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Omotayor123(f): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
seriously this pix should be on joke section. very funny.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Omotayor123(f): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
If not for the last three pictures ehnnn I would have said Gbenga was drying an olosho hair in a hotel. grin grin
True...
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by faitheverest(f): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
fat people self.....
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by helphelp: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cloth dey try ooo...

See as belle be like shyte
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by columbus007(m): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
A privately taken pictures been taking to the media its pure wickedness and a deformation of character,privacy should be well respected,as a matter of fact this post is bleeped.
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by SailorXY: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2015
with those shorts abi? from there now we'll hear daughter blows father's dick undecided
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by loomer: 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
This one na daughter abi na wife?
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by Lincoln275(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
his daughter abi his wife?
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by oluwafemi113(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
Not bad
Re: Adorable Photos Of A Nigerian Father Blow Drying His Daughter’s Hair by butanep(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
vheMa:
one issokay cheesy
lol...

You nor get wahala...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / See What 12 Year Old Boy Did When He Saw His Mother Twerking / I Want To Marry Her, But I Am Having A Second Thought Because Of Her Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.