Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me (3251 Views)

I Am A Victim Of Fortune-fortune Delivery Agent Job- Please Be Informed / A Job Needed Urgently In Osogbo,any Job Please?!!! / Need A Job Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me by hengabs: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2009
hello nairalanders, i reside in lagos and am a university graduate, ive served . but ive had problems getting a job. nairalanders, please help me, am at the edge of fraustration
Re: I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2009
FRUSTRATION, hope you don't make that kind of mistake on your CV too.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me by larry111: 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2009
hi job seeker I think i can help you on how to get job.first thing is that 90% of Nigerians jobs is not advertised so all you have to  do is that as a graduate that you are and i believe that you know what you did there in school.now just start writing cover letters for employment to those companies that match your criteria which.anywhere the are as long as the are in your state and also insert your CV.then upon delivery go strait to the manager of the company and deliver the letter telling him/her a hint on what you wrote.now some may tell you that the do not need workers now but tell them to hold the letter  and read it anytime the are in need of workers the should contact you.deliver this letter to many companies so that at list out of every 20 htere must be 1.for more info please contact me at post2ngo@gmail.com.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me by damola1: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2009
what skills do you possess?
Re: I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me by aduje(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2009
@poster,

Hey fellow, pls package yourself in a well branded manner so you can attract prospective employers. No employer will recruit you out of pity that you are suffering. Tell the world about your discipline, talent, flairs, special gifting etc. See yourself as helping employers fulfil their corporate goals by joining their team not they helping you by employing you to get a monthly salary. BE WISE!
Re: I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me by xbernardx(m): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2009
have you ever thought of being self employed where you are the boss of yourself where you work when and where you like with just atleast 2-3 hours daily and live in luxury, give it a thought and hall me at xbernardx001@yahoo.com
Re: I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me by franel79(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2009
You need a job. Try self employment BRO
Re: I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me by 8oracle(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2009
franel79:

You need a job. Try self employment BRO
You are right Franel79, when one is looking for a JOB, he or she is looking for Just Over Broke, better let he look for YOB Your Own Business. QED
Re: I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me by BAC: 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2009
Industrial age problems. Our parents fault, they told us to go to school and all will be well. There are too many people still following that advise. But our parent are advise is based on thier own paradigm. In thier days after University you walk into a Job with all the benefit and official car. In the information age that does not work:

These are things I will advise you to do:

1, Because you have finished Univeristy does not mean learning has finished, keep learning. Look for a skill that people need.

2, Go and learn that skill

3, Offer you services for free where you think you will like to work.

As an employer: I am always looking for people that can solve my problems not people with degrees.

To me a capenter is more useful than a sociologist
To me a good cleaner is more valuable to me than a Zoologist
To me an IT professional is more valuable than a Jornalist

Be realistic with what employers want, ask your self , How can I solve the problems that this company have? Nigeria is full of problem , i tell you,

The more difficult the problem you can solve the more money you get paid. If you are solving for me cleaning problems, i can easily replace you. But if you are solving my accounting problems I will think twice before replacing you.

So make yourself useful. That you go to University does not mean you are practically useful. How can a zoologist make money in Nigeria? and some people are still paying top money to register for courses like that in UNI.
And please DO NOT be Desperate. Be focused. So take it easy brother, but make sure you take it.

1 Like

Re: I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me by jamace(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2009
hi job seeker I think i can help you on how to get job.first thing is that 90% of Nigerians jobs is not advertised so all you have to do is that as a graduate that you are and i believe that you know what you did there in school.now just start writing cover letters for employment to those companies that match your criteria which.anywhere the are as long as the are in your state and also insert your CV.then upon delivery go strait to the manager of the company and deliver the letter telling him/her a hint on what you wrote.now some may tell you that the do not need workers now but tell them to hold the letter and read it anytime the are in need of workers the should contact you.deliver this letter to many companies so that at list out of every 20 htere must be 1.for more information please contact me at post2ngo@gmail.com.

That is it.
Good luck.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me by lazywealth(m): 1:56am On Mar 07, 2009
yes i will advise you to learn a skill! You can go into IT,learn website design you can then make a website like this that will be fetching you some cool cash, you can contact me for details on online business mail to successfulkenny@yahoo.com.
Take chance
Re: I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me by neksummi(m): 3:07am On Mar 07, 2009
I agree with most of the responses so far. Paid employment might not be the answer in this age.
Go into something of your own. You could get started here:
Email: somuchfree@gmail.com
Is it recharge card printing you want to go into? In this age that recharge cards sell like 'pure water'
There are many things you could do. Look for a need in your locality and meet such need. You'll be amazed the
kind of money you'll make.
But the most important thing is what will give satisfaction. If getting a job is what will actually make you fulfilled
then take the advise of Larry111 and others.
Best wishes.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me by success4(m): 3:19am On Mar 07, 2009
Hello,
I can understand your state at the moment
however, you are not the WORST person on earth.
Common, find something to create for the society and
make your cool cash without stress.

You are talking about being employed while
some are tired of being employee.

To be honest with you I resigned last
December as an Auditor in a Finance
Company,but believe you me sincerely
my life is better compare to when I do
rush to office.

There is something in your HAND.
Just discover it and ACT.

Do you need assistance as regards this
then feel free to send mail to joehypi@gmail.com

I will take you by hand and show the way!
Re: I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me by lordnuel: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2009
Brother you are not alone. I was in a state similar or even worse than yours 9 months
ago.  But one day I had a second thought which was to start business online. I went into indepth research and thanks to my click of friends  grin today is very much different from
yesterday. I now make good figures online. Without wastin your time and mine I would
love to help. But for the convenience of the business(es) that I would disclose to you, you may need a privated internet connection.

If you have a private connection then lets start from here: check this link out
http://www.trucards.com/?member=289461 and contact me on st.manuel8@gmail.com for further details. goodluck

Remember I will let you know all there is to know.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job. Please Help Me by peterkropfli: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
We Greenwich hotel New York USA needs the
services of a nurse, manual workewrs, Engineers,
security and cathering services
all selected applicant will be
given free visa to USA and letter
of appointment will be given, for
more details email:
greenwichhotel@
qualityservice. com

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Freight Forwarding Business / Produce Your PCB (printed Circuit Board) Locally With SAMTECH ELECTRONICS / Mama ATM For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.