Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel (4962 Views)

Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos / Chris Rock And Megalyn Echikunwoke, His Girlfriend Spotted At The NBA Finals / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel by naijaspice: 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2015

The Wrecking Ball singer flashed her toned midriff in a pair of grey sweatpants slung low on her hips and wore a cropped strip top and denim jacket as she followed the blonde model out of the hotel.

Stella had her long hair tied back in a ponytail and wore a white tank top tucked into her denim jeans.

Both the young women wore sunglasses and bright red lipstick.

On Wednesday, the pair were spotted sharing an embrace in the Newyork just days after Miley admitted to being bisexual in an interview................
continue ---- http://www.naijaspice.net/2015/06/openly-gay-miley-cyrus-and-her-new.html
Re: OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel by sinaj(f): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2015
they look lyk guyz lipsrsealed
Re: OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel by Houseofglam7(f): 3:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
They really do look like guys
Re: OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
sinaj:

Sinaj,

A thin from you is okay for me, I know you will not understand.

Don't bother
Re: OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Houseofglam7:

She male, I guess
Re: OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel by hatux: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2015
Their lives...undecided
Re: OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel by Tapout(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
op is it "an hotel" or "a hotel" sad
Re: OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel by sinaj(f): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
HeartRobber:

Sinaj,

A thin from you is okay for me, I know you will not understand.
Don't bother
Re: OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
when Nigerian bloggers go get small sense Sef. how you take calculate sey dem be gay?

1 Like

Re: OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel by orogodoganyin(m): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
don't think she's exactly gay. i know she was dating a male celebrity b4 they broke up some years back.
bisexual? maybe buh not homosexual nd i don't believe ur story yet
Re: OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel by Drfash(f): 12:28am On Jun 22, 2015
sinaj:
happy bday 2 u
Re: OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel by sinaj(f): 1:32am On Jun 22, 2015
Drfash:
happy bday 2 u
thankz Doc kiss
Re: OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 22, 2015
sinaj:

thankz Doc kiss

HBD Bae. kiss
WULLNP
Re: OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2015
Houseofglam7:
I think the woman who invented the phrase 'All Men Are The Same' was a chinese woman who lost her husband in the crowd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2015
all this GARBAGE bloggers...... Mtcheeww
Re: OPENLY GAY Miley Cyrus And Her New GIRLFRIEND Spotted Checking Out Of An Hotel by Drfash(f): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
sinaj:

thankz Doc kiss
u wlc

(1) (Reply)

China Builds A Glass Bridge, See How People Were Shaking Like Jelly Fish, Video / Popular S/african Model "Sbahle Mpisane" Share Nude Pictures To Celebrate Zulu / Desmond Elliot Secret Baby Mama Exposed As Nigerians Drag Him Out On Social Medi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.