Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Dangote:i Hope They Can Sell Arsenal 2 An African. I've Supported Arsenal 30 Yrs - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dangote:i Hope They Can Sell Arsenal 2 An African. I've Supported Arsenal 30 Yrs (365 Views)

"Okocha Is The Best Captain I've Ever Had" - English Coach, Sam Allardyce / I Hope To Go Back To Chelsea With Olympics Gold - Mikel. / Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote:i Hope They Can Sell Arsenal 2 An African. I've Supported Arsenal 30 Yrs by 080football(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dangote is the 67th richest man on earth and he wants to buy Arsenal. He said he has been a supporter for more than 30 years when a business associate David Dein took him to watch his first Arsenal match. Dein was the highest share holder at Arsenal before he sold his shares to Stan Kraonke, the American.

DANGOTE: “I really wants to buy Arsenal and I hope they don’t look at colour because money doesn’t have colour. Money is money. I want them to look at my love for Arsenal, which is over 30 years.

I started supporting Arsenal after a close friend and associate took me to see a life match. He introduced me to the sugar business and he was the highest share holder at Arsenal before he sold his share to Stan Kraonke.

Kraonke is 67 years old and he owns 67 percent share of Arsenal. We don’t know if he wants to relinquish his shares or if there is even a policy not to sell to an African. See what Dangote said about it

DANGOTE: I don’t think there is a policy not to sell to an African. It looks so, but I don’t want to believe it. Arsenal are a wonderful club and I won’t loose money by buying them. I will just take them in another direction. Buying players, growing them and selling them is not the best revenue model to me. I will change that if they sell to me.

Toyin Ibetoye took to twitter to express his disaffection in the who matter. He said he loves Dangote. But he would advise Dangote to buy a local club.

Una want make Dangote buy Arsenal?

Yes? No?
Make him buy Kano Pillars?

Give us your answers.

For more current news, stories and information on anything in football or even on how to be whatever you want to be in the football business, visit www.080football.com. You can also like us on facebook www.facebook.com/080football to get the latest updates as the come.

(1) (Reply)

Blatter ‘did Not Resign’ – Report / Yaya Toure Wants To Be Like Paolo Maldini / Whats Your Reaction On Cechs Departure To Arsenal - Chelsea Fans Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.