Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) (38144 Views)

Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together / Bbnaija: Gifty Pictured With Her Mother And Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by ebosie11(f): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
If you have got it,flaunt it.Banky W has got a lovely family and siblings.

To celebrate Fathers' Day today,the singer shared the photos and captioned them...

'Happy Father's Day to the man who I learnt so much about being a man from.. my Dad, Mr George Bankole Wellington, and all the Fathers worldwide who are there for their children.'

Source:

https://instagram.com/p/4MipilD_XZ/

9 Likes

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by INTROVERT(f): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
It's introvert again. grin

Family of handsome masculine dudes...... grin

Gosh kiss kiss kiss kiss

8 Likes

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Crocz(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Just awesome!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by ebosie11(f): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Crocz:
Just awesome!
Yes ooo
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by 3ace(m): 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Lovely family and nice pictures too especially the first one. Looks like some kind of movie poster.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by IYIMAN: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cute family
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by youngberry001(m): 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
so lovely wink
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Hersexynez(f): 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
adorable...
cute n fresh guys
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Hersexynez(f): 7:00pm On Jun 21, 2015
adorable...
cute n fresh guys
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by ebosie11(f): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hersexynez:
adorable...

cute n fresh guys
Exactly
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Helkayklassic(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
Cute

1 Like

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by YerYer: 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
From AIT ”Focus Nigeria” presenter Gbenga Aruleba to Dbanj to Banky W, it seems NL is obsessed with celebrities using social media to seek attention. Why not feature a regular person?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Blinggee: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
Front page things!!!!
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by daben1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
But where did he get the 'head' from?

12 Likes

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by ignis: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Banky W does not look like his parents. ...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by mattiecuttie(f): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
They look cute cool
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by domchid: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
lovely
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Dahjhi: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Like if you are with me on this cool

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by lawal28c: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mehnnnnn see as all of dem gallant,chai. I pray make pupsy nd mumsy dey alive wen me 2 blow oooo no b small fad nd mothers day pics we go dey take oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by idithlove(f): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
Wow....stunning!!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
They all look so gud smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Lilchilz(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
A boy calls FM radio station saying:
Boy: Hello, I found a lost bag with $
700,000,00, an ID card and a master card
belonging to one Mr Victor James, plot 4 Park
View Estate , Ikoyi
Presenter: You are such an honest boy! So, I believe you want to return the bag?
Boy: No oooh, I dey Craze? For what? I just
want to dedicate a song to him.........play
me, My HELPER OOO

10 Likes

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by kizydafizy(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
This family is tight. May God continue to bless y'all kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
ѕєєи
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by ochestraone(m): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
banky w my mentor..stunning family
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by joebeckz(m): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
This Re the kind of threads ladies comment on. Let me start counting the number of ladies in this thread. Guys don't wanna be intimidated. Lol. I fine too jor

1 Like

Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Nimblemind(m): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
How come only banky's head use style round!!!.
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by eipreel(f): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
It's introvert again. grin

Family of handsome masculine dudes...... grin

Gosh kiss kiss kiss kiss
You sure ya an introvert? This one ya always clinching FTC undecided
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by chrisgurl(f): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
daben1:
But where did he get the 'head' from?
good question? wink wink
Re: Meet Banky W's Adorable Parents And Siblings(photos) by Omotayor123(f): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nice....

Love this family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bill Clinton Wants To Meet Tanitoluwa Adewumi, Chess Champion / Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed / Phyno Acquires Multi-Million Naira Property In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.