Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Three Upcoming Naija Musicians That Will NEVER Blow (See Photo) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Three Upcoming Naija Musicians That Will NEVER Blow (See Photo) (693 Views)

Why Are Most Upcoming Naija Artistes Wack / 8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 / Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Upcoming Naija Musicians That Will NEVER Blow (See Photo) by adainternet14: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2015
Am not beefing here or having bad belle...Am also an upcoming Artiste but i dont think these artiste will ever blow.

I won ask one question nairalanders, YOU SURE SAY ANY OF THESE ARTISTE FIT BLOW? grin grin

Re: Three Upcoming Naija Musicians That Will NEVER Blow (See Photo) by godlypaul72: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
This na fp tinz o. lol
Re: Three Upcoming Naija Musicians That Will NEVER Blow (See Photo) by trustedward(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Re: Three Upcoming Naija Musicians That Will NEVER Blow (See Photo) by RedCard1(m): 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Madam Poko can't sing or act but unfortunately, she made it in the film World. I don't think her music can bring her profit. As for the others, let's wait till morning comes.
Re: Three Upcoming Naija Musicians That Will NEVER Blow (See Photo) by SAMBARRY: 2:49am On Jun 22, 2015
I've never heard of anyone of them before much less of their music except tonto dike and that's because she's a nollywood actress and she's capitalizing on that unfortunately her songs are bs
Re: Three Upcoming Naija Musicians That Will NEVER Blow (See Photo) by Chanchit: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2015
Choi! When I'm going to have a meeting with etcetera in less than an hour, if I tell am wating dey inside this thread, I sure say the meeting go end prematurely.
Re: Three Upcoming Naija Musicians That Will NEVER Blow (See Photo) by cheddahboy(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2015
Chai Thank God My Name no dey Here

Meanwhile Download this Political Themed Love song titled Vote For Love ..Forget the Hype from that Airforce..he aint the Deal

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/12a04f0a

(1) (Reply)

Drake – Back To Back Freestyle / B.o.b - Psychadelik Thoughtz (album Review) / “tonight Is One Of My Best Nights In Project Fame Ever”- Tee-y Mix Project Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.