Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones (4606 Views)

DOWNLOAD: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2 (S01E02) – Home / Game Of Thrones: The 10 Most Ruthless Villains In Westeros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Raalsalghul: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2015
ChiSun27:
I don't think any serious minded young Nigeria guy...hustling to make ends meet in this hard economy of ours will still have the time to watch season films.
Your comment doesn't make sense in whatever way I try to look at it. So by your logic, anyone who watches season film is not hardworking. Think before you talk please.
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by ChiSun27(m): 5:00am On Jun 29, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Your comment doesn't make sense in whatever way I try to look at it. So by your logic, anyone who watches season film is not hardworking. Think before you talk please.

So tell me....how do you create out the time to watch a season film that has season 1 up to season 13 and still go out there 2 hustle?

Judging by own stand, once a film is more than 2 parts, just 4gt it....cuz I would hardly watch it.
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Raalsalghul: 7:21am On Jun 29, 2015
ChiSun27:

So tell me....how do you create out the time to watch a season film that has season 1 up to season 13 and still go out there 2 hustle?

Judging by own stand, once a film is more than 2 parts, just 4gt it....cuz I would hardly watch it.

I want to ask you. Do you use all the 24 hours in a day to work? Furthermore, do you use all the 7 days in a week to work. Do you think everybody's job is time consuming like yours. Don't use your own job or business schedule to generalise every other person's own. I work and I still find time to watch movies and series. Finally, everything depends on the kind of job or business you are doing. Somebody who is a lecturer or teacher will definitely have more time than a fellow who works in a bank. I've told before, think critically before you comment.
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by JhyMedex: 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Please resume.
wat season currently...
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
JhyMedex:
wat season currently...
Season 5 just ended.
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by decepticos(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
lexan1:
There are many reasons why I hate game of thrones, but i'll start with writing just ten
1) season one, I watched a series, falling in love with a character that I thought was going to finally crown someone worthy of the throne, and finally, they made him confess to something he didn't commit and beheaded him
2) it's an annual series that puts you on suspense for so lonq, y? Y? Y? !!!!!!!
3) that stupid justin bieber look alike, king Jeffery killed characters in brutal ways, but got to be poisoned at the end?? To me that's just someone dying in peace
4) ohhhh, to speak of the devil, his mum, jeffery's mum, I don't understand how women can be, that woman finally answered the question "what will lilith and Adolf Hitler give birth to?"
5) the khaleesi, she's too fuckinq weak, and she'll be ranting her mouth like she can turn the world upside down, if I had 3 dragons, I will rule without any army needed
6) the death of the rob stark, his mum and wife, and the unborn child that had nothing to do with the war, I mean, common, that child hadn't even started acting the seasonal movie and yet the child died the death that was meant for Jeffery
7) those ritualist that are worshipinq that 5 star god, tufiakwa, they made me wish Jeffery was even alive cuz he woulda treated their fuckup
cool that red witch claiming her qod is the one true qod, killed a father kill his innocent daughter, and fuckinq the man seff and the wife knew, and was happy....mtchew nonsense, that kinq just wanted extra okpo, punna...
9) George R R Martins killed John snow...that man is a murderer, he kills his characters to keep his fans from movinq to another seasonal movie, he is a murderer I tell you
10) another annoying reason I hate game of thrones is the spoilers for this series plenti die, abeq, I no wan know wetin qo happen, allow me to see it for my self....

u can write your reasons too sha
martins writes the book alone I doubt he has a hand in d series, but what u said about it has a nice ring to it.
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by JhyMedex: 9:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

Season 5 just ended.
wow! Av got a lot of catching up 2 do... I beta get started...
U takia

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by gsalvatore: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
ChiSun27:

na only you dey hustle? Is your name "serious Minded"? You don't sound smart enough for a smartphone user (NO OFFENCE) . Even President Obama watches seasonal movie and you think he is not doing his duties. Just say it's about priority or interest.

Somebody like you will also have a poor reading culture and probably a great culture on evening beering ... Hollywood movies are not entirely for entertainment.

Mind you your own stand(whatever it means) is not a standard of anything..
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by gsalvatore: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
These TV show producers are not serious anymore.

Why release only 10 episodes. I mean fvcking 10 episodes! What do they have in their ears?

I'm tired of waiting... I don't care.. GOT now seems like never ending episodes akin to Lost.
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by parrotibaba(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
gsalvatore:
These TV show producers are not serious anymore.

Why release only 10 episodes. I mean fvcking 10 episodes! What do they have in their ears?

I'm tired of waiting... I don't care.. GOT now seems like never ending episodes akin to Lost.
budget constraints
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Chidiogo27: 5:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
Visit @thefancyshop_ng on Instagram or The Fancy Shop on Facebook for "Game of Thrones-Hand of the King Brooch. Hurry while stock lasts.
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
I love the series but the brutality is too much
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Nickizoe(f): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
and almost 1hour per episode
Re: Reasons Why I Hate Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 20, 2019
FUĆK YOU GEORGE R. R. MARTIN FOR RUINING GOT.
FUĆK GAME OF THRONES! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avengers 2 (age Of Ultron) Leaked Trailer !!! (VIDEO) / List Of Radio Stations In Akwa Ibom And Cross River States / Smaller Is Dead � Selina Tested Episode 17 Full Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.