Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,007 members, 7,814,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

My Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Testimony (494 Views)

Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony by GeneralGP04: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
What God has done for me, I can't tell it all. He took away my fears & gave me peace. I have lived in perpetual fear and continous sleepless nights awaiting God's divine visitation in my career and finally this my great God has given me joy unspeakable. So many days, I took drugs to calm my aching head, to reduce the tension on me,I also took sleep induced drugs to aid my sleep. People thought I was having malaria/thyphoid, but I knew I was having emotional and psychological stress, I could hardly pay attention, I couldn't even contribute to issues because my future was at stake, I woke up at odd hours thinking & seeking for God's help, I couldn't share my problems with anyone, I was totally in a deep mess. At a point I thought of living a life believing that God doesn't exist because it was obvious that those I helped had gone far ahead of me. But God used Past. E.A Adeboye to speak to me on the 9th of May, 2014, saying "The devil won't interfere in my success again". This became my focal point. I held to that prophecy and today I am a living testimony. I can sleep without stress, I can eat freely because my burden has been lifted. I have been cleared from all set backs. I have an advice for you, no matter what you are going through in life, don't give up on God. He will surely restore the years that you feel have been wasted. He has done it for me, He will do it for you and you will be the next to share your testimony. To God be all the Glory.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony by PROPHETmichael: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Amen
Re: My Testimony by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2015
really i want 2 give my own testimony. Life is sumtin else. Am waitng 4 my settlement,l have d faith n i wonder why am still like this. Am ashamed of my life and i need God's help. I run away from people around me that expect me to be doing well,my school mates,relatives etc. Business is not workng,more than 7years in school,good results n no evidence am a christian. I struggle more now n notin 2 show.

(1) (Reply)

The Paradox Of Life / * / In The World To Come, What If Some Angels Still Choose To Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.