Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

In The World To Come, What If Some Angels Still Choose To Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In The World To Come, What If Some Angels Still Choose To Sin (496 Views)

Why Is Sex Attached To Sin By Most Religion? / Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The World To Come, What If Some Angels Still Choose To Sin by HCpaul(m): 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2015
God has created man with the power of choice which is power to make decision.
Now, in the world to come which the bible assert that all saints will be equal to an Angel. What if some saints still choose to disobey God?
Don't tell me that there won't be temptation there, because the first Angel to sin was actually not tempted.

1 Like

Re: In The World To Come, What If Some Angels Still Choose To Sin by POWEROFPEACE(m): 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2015
It is better you don't start assuming because your assumptions might be wrong. GOD is not a man.
Re: In The World To Come, What If Some Angels Still Choose To Sin by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2015
Dearest OP, you have not even finished living in this one.

2 Likes

Re: In The World To Come, What If Some Angels Still Choose To Sin by ayoku777(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2015
HCpaul:
God has created man with the power of choice which is power to make decision.
Now, in the world to come which the bible assert that all saints will be equal to an Angel. What if some saints still choose to disobey God?
Don't tell me that there won't be temptation there, because the first Angel to sin was actually not tempted.

First of all, the new creation is not like angels; we are a superior class of beings to angels because we are born of God. We shall even judge the angels.

Then secondly, human beings who were born in the sin image of the first adam, and lived in this age of sin and lawlessness against God, and of rebellion against His ways; humans who were faced daily with challenges and adversities of life; confronted with external fights from the devil, his demons, and the world, and contended with internal fights from the lust of the flesh, carnality in the soul and confusion in the mind; but yet still rose above all these to become new creations in Christ, and fought by His grace against all that the world, the devil and the flesh threw at them, to live a Spirit-filled and Spirit-led life for God, daily submitting their will to the will of God, at the risk of pain, poverty and persecution.

I don't believe these new creation will now get to the new earth, where there are no devil, demons and immoral world system to deal and contend with; a new earth with no lust of the flesh to tempt us, no carnality of the soul to draw us, and no confusion of the mind to deceive us and make us presumptuous of God's ways. I don't believe these new creation will now get to this new earth and sin again or use their freewill to rebel against God.

Its just like chicken pox sickness, once you've had it and overcome it, your body becomes immune to it forever. I believe humans who rise above the carnal ways of this age to become new creations in Christ will never fall for the ways of this present world again in the age to come or eternity.

I believe we will be done with the issue of rebellion once and for all eternity. The sacrifice of Christ, the judgment of God, and creations better revelation of the perfect ways of God and the selfish consequence of rebellion against Him will guarantee that.

Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The World To Come, What If Some Angels Still Choose To Sin by Scholar8200(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2015
The saints who make it to Heaven will no longer have rebellion or sin as an option to choose from; they have made a choice (on Earth) and shall live with its consequence(positive) for all Eternity. Likewise those who reject the Gospel.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You Will Not Suffer.... / Solutions To Satanic/occult Manipulations / God Has Not Left You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.