Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

A Topic You Are Watching Has Been Moved To Another Board By Shaz - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Topic You Are Watching Has Been Moved To Another Board By Shaz (757 Views)

How Do You Feel When A Topic You Are Preparing Or Thought Of Makes Front Page? / So U Must Follow Every Topic You Reply On? Really?? Like Seriously?? / How To Delete A Topic You Started (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Topic You Are Watching Has Been Moved To Another Board By Shaz by Hustler4(m): 12:01am On Feb 26, 2009
Nairaland Moderator Shaz.  
why did you delete my "SURVEY" Question?
Where is it ?

Sent: Wed 2/25/09 1:32 PM
To:       XXXXX@hotmail.com

A topic you are watching has been moved to another board by Shaz.

View the topic at: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-239082.99999.html#bot

Unsubscribe to this topic by clicking here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=notify;topic=239082.0

Regards,
The Nairaland Forum Team.

Shaz Please put my question at the appropriate section please!
Re: A Topic You Are Watching Has Been Moved To Another Board By Shaz by Shaz(f): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2009
I moved it because it did not belong in the appropriate childboard.

You posted in the Nairaland Childboard and this childboard is meant for issues relating to Nairaland and only Nairaland.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

National Id Card / Mend: No Going Back On Kaduna Bombing / Havin A Girl Frd.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.