Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,635 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Jamaica Striker Brown Takes Selfie With Messi After Argentina Defeat - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jamaica Striker Brown Takes Selfie With Messi After Argentina Defeat (537 Views)

Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / "Sex With Messi Was Like With A Dead Body" - Xoana Gonzalez Says / Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamaica Striker Brown Takes Selfie With Messi After Argentina Defeat by nathpope(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
Messi is used to being sought after by fans, celebrities and even fellow professionals but he was still caught by surprise when Brown asked for a selfie following Argentina's 1-0 Copa America win.

Striker Brown, who had been substituted near the end of the match at Vina del Mar, picked up his mobile phone as soon as the final whistle went and ran onto the pitch to find Messi.

"I had thought about it before the match so that's why I took (the phone) to the bench. As soon as (the match) finished, I took the picture," Brown said.

"Messi is the best in the world, a star, and that's a photo I'll have as a souvenir all my life."

Argentina's captain laughed as he recalled what had happened.

"He surprised me. On top of that I was annoyed about how the match had gone despite our win ... but when I saw the phone I realized what was going on. It's really nice when a colleague asks me for that," Messi said.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/soccer/jamaica-striker-brown-defends-messi-selfie-after-argentina-defeat/ar-AAbUN0O?ocid=mailsignout

Re: Jamaica Striker Brown Takes Selfie With Messi After Argentina Defeat by ramdris(m): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Am sure that guy no send say dem lose...lolz
Re: Jamaica Striker Brown Takes Selfie With Messi After Argentina Defeat by maverickdude(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
sharp guy

(1) (Reply)

Fiji Thrash Micronesia 38-0 In Olympic Qualifier / As The Football Season Begins… / OK! Let's Drop Our Version Of Football Predictions Here From All League!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.