Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

What Do Me And My Family Need To Get SA Visa,please I Need Your Uregent Respond - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do Me And My Family Need To Get SA Visa,please I Need Your Uregent Respond (509 Views)

UK And SA Visa Application Processes / I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice / I Have Active (unused) F1 Visa, But I Now Need Work-visit Visa. Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do Me And My Family Need To Get SA Visa,please I Need Your Uregent Respond by Bigteebaba101(m): 11:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hello
Please i seriously need your help..me and my family where planing to visit SA,and we don't want to go through agent..Please i will like to know what are the requirement needed to show at the SA embassy here..Please we just want to go for a Visit so we need to know all the papers we need to get so that we can start make arrangement for it...We also need your strong advise and we want you to put us through..Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon
Re: What Do Me And My Family Need To Get SA Visa,please I Need Your Uregent Respond by uboma(m): 2:39am On Jun 22, 2015
Bigteebaba101:
Hello
Please i seriously need your help..me and my family where planing to visit SA,and we don't want to go through agent..Please i will like to know what are the requirement needed to show at the SA embassy here..Please we just want to go for a Visit so we need to know all the papers we need to get so that we can start make arrangement for it...We also need your strong advise and we want you to put us through..Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon

Why risk your lives now especially with the Xenophobic attacks in SA?

Are there no other better countries within Africa to visit?
Re: What Do Me And My Family Need To Get SA Visa,please I Need Your Uregent Respond by Moana(f): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2015
You should get all the requirements from the SA embassy. Why dont you call or visit the embassy to get details? Better yet just google "SA visa requirements for Nigerian passport holder"

(1) (Reply)

One Luggage From Lagos To Niamey / Tragedy At Benin Expressway.bus Exploded.see Photos / Black Box Of Crashed Bristow Helicopter Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.