Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Stop Threating Or Abusing Atheists.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Threating Or Abusing Atheists.... (646 Views)

Atheists Are Hypocrites / Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! / Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Threating Or Abusing Atheists.... by Charlesdock(m): 12:27am On Jun 22, 2015
Why do we blame or threating atheists. It is their belief that there is no God leave them to it, rather than abuse, threating or insult them why don't you pray. I have seen countless people abuse atheist saying you will end in hell, you will perish dont you it piss them up, even it piss me up. Pray for them Icor. 2:14 says But the natural man receiveth not the things of the spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: Stop Threating Or Abusing Atheists.... by menesheh(m): 1:03am On Jun 22, 2015
Charlesdock:
Why do we blame or threating atheists. It is their belief that there is no God leave them to it, rather than abuse, threating or insult them why don't you pray. I have seen countless people abuse atheist saying you will end in hell, you will perish dont you it piss them up, even it piss me up. Pray for them Icor. 2:14 says But the natural man receiveth not the things of the spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

They can't engage atheists in arguments but they did rather resort to using abusive words and statements. That's their business, i do enjoy it the more. My concern is what is true, not believing because you want to without any reason.

(1) (Reply)

Why Humanity Should Serve God / Eid Al Fitr 2015 Mubarak Wishes Shayari For Friends / What Will You Do If You Are In Pa! Alamu Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.