Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Photos:: Amber Rose Removes Wiz Khalifa Tattoo From Her Arm {pictures Here} - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:: Amber Rose Removes Wiz Khalifa Tattoo From Her Arm {pictures Here} (2921 Views)

Amber Rose Has Finally Gotten Rid Of Wiz Khalifa Tattoo / Tonto Dike Removes Husband's Name From Instagram (See Screenshots) / What Dencia Wore To The 2015 BET Awards {pictures Here} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:: Amber Rose Removes Wiz Khalifa Tattoo From Her Arm {pictures Here} by kamal13: 2:21am On Jun 22, 2015
Amber Rose attempted to win her ex back - it didn't work! It would seem that she's at long last surrendered. The mother of one was seen leaving a Tattoo put in the San Fernando Valley today where she's attempting to expel Wiz Khalifa's tattoo from her arm. Golden now has a gauze that covers the exact range where Wiz once lived extensive. (Above is Amber getting the tattoo).
Click the link below for more pix

http://guruslatest..com/2015/06/photos-amber-rose-removes-wiz-khalifa.html

Re: Photos:: Amber Rose Removes Wiz Khalifa Tattoo From Her Arm {pictures Here} by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 22, 2015
This is called erasing and Moving....

But what do I care?
Re: Photos:: Amber Rose Removes Wiz Khalifa Tattoo From Her Arm {pictures Here} by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 22, 2015
E concern me?
Re: Photos:: Amber Rose Removes Wiz Khalifa Tattoo From Her Arm {pictures Here} by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 22, 2015
E concern me? undecided
Re: Photos:: Amber Rose Removes Wiz Khalifa Tattoo From Her Arm {pictures Here} by Houseofglam7(f): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2015
She simply wants to replace it with Machine gun Kelly's
Re: Photos:: Amber Rose Removes Wiz Khalifa Tattoo From Her Arm {pictures Here} by Teeboy15(m): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2015
Pls can anyone tell me whr n how I can remove my tatts as well... regret having dem on

1 Like

Re: Photos:: Amber Rose Removes Wiz Khalifa Tattoo From Her Arm {pictures Here} by enoqueen: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
Tattoo is one thing nobody should get.

U end up regretting it at one time or another.

Really wish i never had one on. cry cry
Re: Photos:: Amber Rose Removes Wiz Khalifa Tattoo From Her Arm {pictures Here} by fathomberry: 4:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
Shey na her body? What my own. undecided
Re: Photos:: Amber Rose Removes Wiz Khalifa Tattoo From Her Arm {pictures Here} by mekzybling(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
if she likes let her go nd draw machine gun kelly''s face cos she is dating him now and wen dey break up,she will now start looking for how 2 remove it again...don't just knw y all this oyibo celebs cant stay with one partner plus they think d best way to profess love for der partner is 2 draw his or her face or write his or her name on their body...and they are the ones spoiling our celebs cos our celebs are imitating them bumper 2 bumper... undecided Skin cancer is real sha..... angry sad
Re: Photos:: Amber Rose Removes Wiz Khalifa Tattoo From Her Arm {pictures Here} by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
But that tat is really lovely
People are really talented

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh's Secondary School Days And Present (photo) / I’m Jobless, Omotola Cries Out / #keepthechangebae: New Photo Of The Lady Who Returned 5K To Her Date Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.