Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

What Is The Longest Hip Hop You Ever Heard - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is The Longest Hip Hop You Ever Heard (560 Views)

Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard. / best Music I Ever Heard / Vector Did Not Break The Record Of The Longest Freestyle By An African Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Longest Hip Hop You Ever Heard by talentedchris(m): 6:34am On Jun 22, 2015
I love music so much that i can stay without my music.i love hip hop and rnb especially remixes and collabos.so tell me the longest hip hop song u know ever...mine is the game-400 bars.
Re: What Is The Longest Hip Hop You Ever Heard by networkrecharg: 6:41am On Jun 22, 2015
Morning guys, here is the voting link to mr nairaland 2015 contest. Voting starts by 9am,please vote like this. I vote AYIMA then you copy Nljega. Example,
I vote AYIMA
cc NLjega. Thanks guys.

www.nairaland.com/ayima

https://www.nairaland.com/2395706/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination#35011019

Re: What Is The Longest Hip Hop You Ever Heard by crazygod(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2015
Rap God - eminem and 13th Floor - outkast. Though there where choruses sha o, but its longer than ur regular 16-24 bars. And I cnt remember the name of this collabo between eminem and busta rhymes, but that piece was long
Re: What Is The Longest Hip Hop You Ever Heard by talentedchris(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
crazygod:
Rap God - eminem and 13th Floor - outkast. Though there where choruses sha o, but its longer than ur regular 16-24 bars. And I cnt remember the name of this collabo between eminem and busta rhymes, but that piece was long
300 bars by the game is 15 minutes,how long is the outkast.
Re: What Is The Longest Hip Hop You Ever Heard by crazygod(m): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2015
talentedchris:
300 bars by the game is 15 minutes,how long is the outkast.

I think it went for 12minutes. They featured debra killings. D.ope tune
Re: What Is The Longest Hip Hop You Ever Heard by talentedchris(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
crazygod:

I think it went for 12minutes. They featured debra killings. D.ope tune
thats real dope

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Rants On Instagram After BET Snub / A Nairalanders Remake Of Vector's Kingkong. / Best Latest Mixtape From Dj Comradevic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.