Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

A Complete Manifestation Guide On "Recharge Cards Production" In Nigeria... - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / A Complete Manifestation Guide On "Recharge Cards Production" In Nigeria... (1539 Views)

Get The Guide On How To Make Money With Content. Ad / Wema Bank Mobile Transfer And Quick Recharge / A Complete Life Changer (proof).!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Complete Manifestation Guide On "Recharge Cards Production" In Nigeria... by ROCKHARDDK(m): 6:58am On Jun 22, 2015
A total enlightenment dragged through all procedures (bit by bit) and market for "recharge cards production & supplies".

Dear reader (friend) i welcome you to this thread which is enviably dedicated to only those willing to know about "Recharge card production in total", spanning across issues like; (1) Economic Relevance &Viability (2) start-ups minimum (3) Survival amidst existing like-businesses (4) Production techniques, packaging techniques and distribution/market availability.
Agreed, those are the prime considerations you & i would wish to ascertain first before involving self, then you definitely are on that right path. Recharge card production tutorials has always been carefully & cleverly shaded when it's time to getting on board new entrepreneurs, one of which involves the availability of some very Half Baked Guides with the only suggestions sarcastic to "can do it", such without an authoritative pointing at true facts as to: what to really do, Start-up cost, where to get materials, how to use materials & lastly the calculated expected result using specific unit of material. What i'm introducing to everyone is weighty if compared to the best anyone had ever gotten of a guide/insight into this business venture previously. I don't know how to give tricky but give it all if am to give. I want to bless some real financial fragile and confused youths out there even if i not doing it for free. I'd rather not wonder but say most youths would rather complain bitter or fall victims to near life threatening injuries while trying out " million-seeking" of a job at a hundred-vacant job provider's venue, because they're proud graduate with good certificates enough to not do something like this, but rather die a "white collar job seeker", so what's the big deal? People like me are proud to be the ones (wiser graduates) who know how well to go when we talk of producing recharge cards & any other small/medium scale biz.It is a sure business you can start anytime you prefer depending on your mind along with the blow of financial press. With a genuine mind to crescendo profit & make a personal change, i intro you all to "Recharge Card Production Guide In Full".. Suit you sir/ma, visit www.justfortunate./ or email at [seyidexy1@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com]. whatsapp/calls on +234 8167310666

1 Share

Re: A Complete Manifestation Guide On "Recharge Cards Production" In Nigeria... by ROCKHARDDK(m): 4:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Don't just sit over there and think it isn't important for you to try something good with your life.. Any business bellow #100k is average and okay to venture into[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Best Quality Meat Processing Equipment Now In Nigeria / I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge / Local Buyers Of Charcoal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.