Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge (1534 Views)

I Ned LR Urgently Who Wil Sell To Me 2day / I Ned An Lpfo { Black Oil } Suplier Asap / Plss Who Is The Cheapest Seler Of Pms Here, I Ned Pms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge by Chinoanyi(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2009
I ned an urgent suplier of Dpk, i wil pay b4 content discharge,drop ur numba if ure ready to deal wt me cuse i ned 10truks monthly
Re: I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge by aladesuyi(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2009
08064388939 (ask of sunday).
can i have urs?
Re: I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge by aladesuyi(m): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2009
my guy pls 4get dis transaction. am not interested.ok?
Re: I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge by chux76(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2009

Holla me
Re: I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge by stagger: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2009
Chino_anyi:

I ned an urgent suplier of Dpk, i wil pay b4 content discharge,drop your numba if ure ready to deal wt me cuse i ned 10truks monthly

Paste your number here so we can call you and know if you are one of the charlatans on this forum claiming to be oil businessmen!
Re: I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge by Cupidkc(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2009
@poster if really need DPK of dt quantity,u shld know where to go. Ibru jetty is there(lagos),Capital oil and gas(lagos). So many more,
Re: I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge by Chinoanyi(m): 8:06am On Dec 10, 2009
Hi stager an co,i ve a lpo for d suplier of dpk but i ve no money to go abot it,am nt here to joke okay,all i ned is somone dat wil bring it then we wil pay b4 d content is discharge ok,dat makes it easy for us
Re: I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge by edetmike: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2009
I have diesel for sell checkout www.oilandgaz..com (AGO)
Re: I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge by stagger: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2009
Chino_anyi:

Hi stager an co,i ve a lpo for d suplier of dpk but i ve no money to go abot it,am nt here to joke okay,all i ned is somone dat wil bring it then we wil pay b4 d content is discharge ok,dat makes it easy for us

I have trucks of this product on standby. I am an active dealer with a valid DPR license of many years standing. You can call me on 08027601655 so we can talk business. If this LPO is good, I can do this job in less than three days and we all go home smiling for a good Christmas. What is your number?
Re: I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge by phenombase: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2009
where we the money come from after delivery at the spot. why dont you get the money b4 the seller supply it to you.

I have been in this business for a lonh\g time, most of you are jokers.

Some one called me from akure that i should supply him 10,000 litres of diesel to him, when i get to akure he will pay for the product and truck and i asked him how possible will that be in oil and gas.

This is not the first time to see stories like this that will end in pit.

I wish you the best if you can meet a joker like you that will accept to supply you and you pay @ the spot.
Re: I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge by Chinoanyi(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2009
Phenom or wat eva u cal ur self,i dnt tink naira land s ment 4u,u beta go find kobo land were jokers like u reside,do u kno wat dey cal suplier clause,i sugest u shud go bak 2skul cus u sim 2b a sec skul drop out or probably atended 3gene skul here,i wil help u more by advising u read busines ethic n behaviour tanks.
Re: I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge by donchrizo: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2009
We can supply you any quantity you need at the best market price. If you are serious about the deal, call me on 08036701463.
Re: I Ned A Suplier Of Dpk I Wil Pay B4 Discharge by Petrodirect: 9:27am On May 10, 2020
Great

(1) (Reply)

Internet Advertising And Nigerian Businesses / Attend A 1 Day Seminar On How To Start Mini Importation / I Want To Sell My Lg Television And Lg Fridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.