Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

WHOA!!! Kim Kardashian Expecting A Baby Boy --fathers Day Annoucement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WHOA!!! Kim Kardashian Expecting A Baby Boy --fathers Day Annoucement (466 Views)

Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) / Rumour: Davido Is Expecting A Second Child From Another Baby Mama + Video / Monalisa Chinda Coker Is Pregnant, Expecting A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHOA!!! Kim Kardashian Expecting A Baby Boy --fathers Day Annoucement by cutebobo(m): 7:28am On Jun 22, 2015
A little Yeezus is on the way . Kanye West and
Kim Kardashian have announced that they ’ re
expecting a baby boy.
Mrs. West broke the happy news to her Twitter
and Instagram followers on Father’ s Day .
“ You ’ re such a good daddy to North & you will
be the best daddy to our new son too !” she told
Kanye .

She also praised her husband for being a great
father to their two - year - old daughter North, and
shared some adorable pictures of ‘ Ye and Nori .
“ I ’ m so lucky to be married to a man who is so
in love with his daughter , your bond is so
irreplaceable !” added Kim . “ Thank you for being
such a good dad! We love and appreciate you
so much ! We ’ re so blessed to have you!”
Just last month, the reality star announced that
she and Kanye were expecting their second
child .
While the baby ’ s name has yet to be
announced, you can rule out South West . “ I
don’ t like South West though because that’ s
like, you know, North will always be better and
be more . … She has a better direction , ” Kim
told NPR . “ So I wouldn ’ t do that . I don ’ t think
we’ ll go with another direction . ”

Re: WHOA!!! Kim Kardashian Expecting A Baby Boy --fathers Day Annoucement by jonadaft: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2015
Okay
Re: WHOA!!! Kim Kardashian Expecting A Baby Boy --fathers Day Annoucement by cutebobo(m): 7:31am On Jun 22, 2015
...just waiting for the time the mod will move my post to the fp. .............. its not gonna be... lolzzsz lolzzz, just joking anyway..
Re: WHOA!!! Kim Kardashian Expecting A Baby Boy --fathers Day Annoucement by ladyteska(f): 7:35am On Jun 22, 2015
cute...safe delivery in advance

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy !!!!! / Nicki Minaj Displays Her Sizzling Bod / Must Read: See What Wizkid Says About BET & African Artists Collecting Awards Ba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.