Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? (1135 Views)

My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / My Home Is Collapsing / Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by ConfessionsNgr: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2015
I have been married for over 6 year. My wife has been living in pretense and that has ruined our marriage. She cheats on me with a very old man capable of being her grand father. She is a health worker and the man is an independent doctor. When I confronted her she denied and rained abuses on me. Little did I know that this same relationship robbed her of her first fiancé. The guy discovered her attachment to the doctor and jilted her after they have courted for close to 3 years. The guy that jilted her before me happened to be a key sponsor in her education in health field.
It has dawned on me that she rather sacrifice her marriage and family rather than severing her illicit relationship with this old doctor.
Right now we have been separated for close to a year with no hope of re-union. I have stopped calling her and the kids also. I intend conducting paternal test for the kids ownership but has not mustered the courage because of its long-term effect on the lives of those kids. I have another crush on a health worker also but it seems she is not so keen in serious relationship with me because of my marital status. I have had series of bed time with her as a result of long term abstinence since my wife deserted the home. As it stands now, I am in deep dilemma and need mature advise Should I move on or mend this sinking marriage!?

Posted anonymously on confessionsnigeria.com
http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/109/help-my-marriage-is-collapsing-should-i-move-on-or-mend-it
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Blessinzy(f): 7:50am On Jun 22, 2015
there is no marriage without problems. try and mend that sinkin marriage b4 jumping into another. besides how well do u no this new woman? the devil u no is better than the one you dont no. thanks
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 22, 2015
"What God has joined together let no man put asunder" I wonder Why you are thinking of moving on.You see even if you move on you are still married to her; even if you divorce her in court she is still your wife.If you marry another you commit adultery. You can never be separate not even a court can separate you; No one can.Once united forever united.

See marriage is a one chance thing once you are in you are in forever. You don't have a choice or options to choose from. It's your destiny and you must live by it.

God made marriage and he understand how it works I had say you move closer to God cause if you buy a Dell laptop you can't take it to Apple for repairment you had take it to Dell.You don't take such a problem like marriage to man who doesn't know how it exist you take it God who made it. Goodluck...

And in conclusion, Marriage is not for everybody.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:51am On Jun 22, 2015
I'm 97% sure you already know what to do... So do it.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 22, 2015
Your wife is having an illicit affair with another man with impunity? Does she know that you know what she's doing behind you?
I presume there's a bait and an unquenching desire which attracts her to that old man or she was a cheat right from day one.
Those kind of women will continue to indulge in cheating no matter what. As the saying: once a cheat always a cheat.
I blame you for not doing an assignment on her before proposing.
Your marital life is on the brink of collapsing.
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Boy101(m): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Marriage is an agreement. Forget all that love and companionship idea, it takes two to tango.

If you truly still want that marriage then do the work and the talk and if not, take the walk and leave the talk. Have things straightened out.

No one is responsible for your happiness, its only you.
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Braintouch(m): 7:58am On Jun 22, 2015
Use 3 bags of Dangote cement and a tipper of granites to mend it
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by eleko1: 8:01am On Jun 22, 2015
Cook tales cool.Both of u engaged in illegal deal,cheating/away match.Nah now u knw say u married okrika(bend down select)wife?Can u swear by Ogun say u too neva ate somebody puni and trowey before u meet the mother of ur kids?I dnt support divorce but for peace to reign in ur house,do the needful than sneaking out to have a sizzling time with ur mistress.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2015
Blessinzy:
there is no marriage without problems. try and mend that sinkin marriage b4 jumping into another. besides how well do u no this new woman? the devil u no is better than the one you dont no. thanks
Are you married?
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Blessinzy(f): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Are you married?
am planing to
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Dewze(m): 8:07am On Jun 22, 2015
Sell it.

Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 22, 2015
Blessinzy:
am planing to
Dis year?
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Blessinzy(f): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Dis year?
y are u askin, please

1 Like

Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Blessinzy:
y are u askin, please
See if there is any chance for a hook up
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Blessinzy(f): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2015
starlingslimnet:
See if there is any chance for a hook up
thanks for the compliment.
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2015
Blessinzy:
thanks for the compliment.
So where you from
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Poseidon000: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2015
Blessinzy:
[size=13pt]
Fucckin mend what?..WTF

Are you for realangry

A woman who cheated on him and still have effront to insult him.
Speaks volume of her person.
She is just an irritating,uncouth,arrogant,cheat,snitch and dirty disrespectful bitcch.

Bro,if you ever go back to that bitcch,then you are an..I reserve my comment on that.

go take your kids and secretly conduct a DNA test on them.

If they are your's,make sure you are the best dad they can have.
But never go back to that sluty bitcch
[/size]
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Houseofglam7(f): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2015
This has gotta be a joke of some sort!
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2015
Brah.....cheating in a marriage is not child play....and You guys have children already

Bros, Invite her parents to the matter first
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by MrsChima(f): 8:55am On Jun 22, 2015
If you can't deal with the cheating then leave. There are no love in a marriage where the bed has been defiled and no martial bed should be defiled between man and wife.

You will not be happy if you remain in the marriage but it is your decision on what you want to do.

Be happy.
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by eleko1: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2015
wink smiley grin embarassed grin grin.
Blessinzy:
y are u askin, please
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by eleko1: 9:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Cool down ur temp.The truth remain that both of them engaged in the act he's accusing her off.I smell dead rat on part of the OP,he's not being honest.
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
Fucckin mend what?..WTF

Are you for realangry

A woman who cheated on him and still have effront to insult him.
Speaks volume of her person.
She is just an irritating,uncouth,arrogant,cheat,snitch and dirty disrespectful bitcch.

Bro,if you ever go back to that bitcch,then you are an..I reserve my comment on that.

go take your kids and secretly conduct a DNA test on them.

If they are your's,make sure you are the best dad they can have.
But never go back to that sluty bitcch
[/size]

Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by eleko1: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2015
.See yah life.Nah like dis e dey start.Somebody tell u say she go soon settle down dis year,u still wan snatch her from her Man abi?Later on U'll accuse her of flirting.
starlingslimnet:
Dis year?
U fit swear with thunder say u nor get girlfriend wey u don hammer wella undecided grin angry sad..Anyway,if u want to Marry her,go bring the 2 eyes of lion,Bitis Arietans(puff adder)one Rhino,3 bags of rice/1 gallon of groundnut oil,1 cow.she'll be urs cool
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2015
eleko1:
.See yah life.Nah like dis e dey start.Somebody tell u say she go soon settle down dis year,u still wan snatch her from her Man abi?Later on U'll accuse her of flirting. U fit swear with thunder say u nor get girlfriend wey u don hammer wella undecided grin angry sad..Anyway,if u want to Marry her,go bring the 2 eyes lion,Bitis Arietans(puff adder)one Rhino,3 bags of rice/1 gallon of groundnut oil,1 cow.she'll be urs cool
faint
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:38am On Jun 22, 2015
The rate of break up and make ups now adays is now alarming.. Please try to mend it..
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by eleko1: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2015
shocked grin lipsrsealed embarassed sad wink cheesy.U aren't strong.'We' no dey marry FAINT pipu in our 'family'.Back off.
starlingslimnet:
faint
undecided
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by MrImole: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2015
Mend it.
Re: Help! My Marriage Is Collapsing. Should I Move On Or Mend It? by focus7: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2015
Is it that your marriage is collapsing or it has collapsed and you need to move on?

(1) (Reply)

My Mother-in-law (MIL) 2 Be Does Not Really Welcome Me Even @ 3 Months To Weddin / When Your Wife Earns More Than You / Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.