Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Please I Need Your Suggestions. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Please I Need Your Suggestions. (764 Views)

Corporate Gifts Suggestions Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Suggestions. by DonUwaski(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2015
I and my partner have been thinking lately of a good business she can start at least to be making some really cool cash and keep herself busy as well.

Now we are looking into stuffs she can buy very cheap from Lagos and sell in Abuja at higher rate to make some profit.

Her capital is not much so if anyone can help suggest any unique stuffs we can be getting from Lagos cheap to sell in Abuja.

We do not intend to go into importation yet but will consider in the future so now we are just looking for something unique already in Lagos or its environs which we can get cheap and sell to make profit.

Thanks to everyone.
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestions. by MrMcJay(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
DonUwaski:
I and my partner have been thinking lately of a good business she can start at least to be making some really cool cash and keep herself busy as well.

Now we are looking into stuffs she can buy very cheap from Lagos and sell in Abuja at higher rate to make some profit.

Her capital is not much so if anyone can help suggest any unique stuffs we can be getting from Lagos cheap to sell in Abuja.

We do not intend to go into importation yet but will consider in the future so now we are just looking for something unique already in Lagos or its environs which we can get cheap and sell to make profit.

Thanks to everyone.

I think she should consider buying these Adire clothes and sell it in Abuja. They are handmade made in Abeokuta and fetch considerable profits if sold in Abuja.

I can link her with someone who can help her source them at Abeokuta where they are produced.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Solar Lighting Is Expanding In Developing Countries / Palm Kernel Shells Available For Sale / Temperature & Environment Monitoring Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.