Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,426 members, 7,954,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Take Off,olopa Is Coming! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Take Off,olopa Is Coming! (917 Views)

Photo: When Osun People Heard Senator Kashamu Is Coming With Rice / When Nigerian Dude Hear Angelina Jolie Is Coming Back To Africa To Adopt Babies / Jesus Is Coming Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Off,olopa Is Coming! by Abdul2c: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2009
Two guys sitted on a long bench facing opposit directions i.e backing each other,were smoking their thing.One was facing north while the other the south.They were sharring one long thing.The southern one would smoke and give the northan one.So like that they continued until they were both `high`. The one facing south suddenly and from nowhere saw a policeman.He started running but not until he alerted the other. `Guy,take off take off.Olopa is coming!!! But becos the addressed one was more `high`,he didnt hear.Meanwhile,the igbo was with the one running. `Guy give me now` he said but he had already gone.He turned and saw the olopa!!! `Guy,stop this jo.Now now u done turn to olopa.Abeg turn back jo` But it was too late 4 him so the policeman arrested him.
Re: Take Off,olopa Is Coming! by Lolabbey: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2009
shocked
Re: Take Off,olopa Is Coming! by romsky: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2009
Abudullahi y u no tap ya friend studio
Re: Take Off,olopa Is Coming! by lhawarl1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Who get samsung charger?

(1) (Reply)

My Mistake At 10.( I Was A Child Anyway) / Never Done Anything Wild In Your Life? / I'm your Damn Role Model. . Hahahaaaa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.