Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

hilarious fathers days picture ( Photo Of The Day) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / hilarious fathers days picture ( Photo Of The Day) (778 Views)

Can you spot what is wrong with the lady in the picture(photo) / Can You Find What's Wrong With This Picture? (photo) / Police Kills Man On His Way To The Morgue To Deposit His Fathers Body(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hilarious fathers days picture ( Photo Of The Day) by pecothecash: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2015
What will you do..

Re: hilarious fathers days picture ( Photo Of The Day) by Fabdedon(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
where is all the note books and pen i bought for her? I would spank her back and tell her i love her too
Re: hilarious fathers days picture ( Photo Of The Day) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Smile
Re: hilarious fathers days picture ( Photo Of The Day) by FBLJ(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
Will gladly carry it around
Re: hilarious fathers days picture ( Photo Of The Day) by pecothecash: 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
you are a nice dad then

dont mind those ones above
Re: hilarious fathers days picture ( Photo Of The Day) by ibrams(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
i go carri wire cme use my little experience design tatoo for her back,probably would write i love u also
Re: hilarious fathers days picture ( Photo Of The Day) by pecothecash: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
oga, u wicked die no be small

(1) (Reply)

If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It / Photo Of The Day...somewhere In Zaria / Pool Stakers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.