Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It (783 Views)

When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) / UK Announces Visa Free Entry For Nigeria And Othe Commonwealth African Countries / Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It by Damalex4luv(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2015
Don't know if i'll take it or not, because sooner or later i'ld love to come back to my father's land. It'll really take a deep thinking before I conclude on what to do.
Re: If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It by SWAGGAVILLAGE(m): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2015
give me 10 million,if u see me for neighboring country Sef shoot me gun
Re: If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It by Haywhymido(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2015
i will take it n even forget dat nigeria ever exist. grin
Re: If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It by Damalex4luv(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:
It's not that easy bro! If you later get to make it later in future. That you have that money in excess, you'll be tempted to come back no matter what. It could to come and show off or for some other purposes. But the truth is that you'll always want to come back even if it's just for few days or weeks.
Re: If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It by kellyJames5(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2015
SWAGGAVILLAGE:

Haywhymido:
i will take it n even forget dat nigeria ever exist. grin

See them!
Re: If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It by Haywhymido(m): 10:22am On Jul 10, 2015
kellyJames5:

See them!
my broda wont u take it?
Re: If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It by loomer: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2015
See question
Re: If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It by kellyJames5(m): 10:26am On Jul 10, 2015
Haywhymido:
my broda wont u take it?

I will think,fast and pray about it first cheesy
Re: If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It by Haywhymido(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2015
kellyJames5:

I will think,fast and pray about it first cheesy
O.Y.O, i wont think abt it though i will pray abt it sha.
Re: If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2015
With 50million, I will Leave Nigeria and ma generations to come won't even know I was ever a Nigeria. But even for 500Billions dollars, I will never leave my Nation Biafra, land of the rising sun.
Re: If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It by Damalex4luv(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2015
Tydies:
With 50million, I will Leave Nigeria and ma generations to come won't even know I was ever a Nigeria. But even for 500Billions dollars, I will never leave my Nation Biafra, land of the rising sun.
undecided undecided undecided and you dey hustle for Abuja/Lagos. If you're so proud of your so fancied Biafra you should have stayed there and never thought of going to other ethnic regions to better your life.
Re: If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It by crystalzoe: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2015
hmmm.... 50m hmmm.... 50m
i will do it for less sef
Re: If You're Giving 50m To Leave Nigeria And Never Come Back. Would You Take It by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2015
All my Investments are in Enugu state and they are all doing extreme well..

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Better Than Money / Chinko Ekun Rapping Skill Is Enhanced By Juju, Check Out Is Reply [photo] / I May Quit Nairaland Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.