Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Ladies How Would You Feel Or What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies How Would You Feel Or What Would You Do? (423 Views)

I Feel My Father -in -law Is Trying To Control Me / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / How Do You Feel When Your Husband Spends Most Of His Time Glued To His Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Would You Feel Or What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
How would you feel if you after you said "YES" you found out he's a smoker?

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Environment Today/use Cctv To Prevent Terrible Occurences..view Pics / How To Cope With Home Pressures As A Teenager / Pls Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.