Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Goldcrest Hospital Ikoyi Is Causing Pregnant Women To Miscarraige Their Babies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Goldcrest Hospital Ikoyi Is Causing Pregnant Women To Miscarraige Their Babies (1333 Views)

Reasons Behind Your Infertility/miscarraige And Expert Solutions On Them / Pics: Women Storm Lagos Assembly Over Deaths Of Pregnant Women In Lagos Hospital / Goldcross Hospital Ikoyi Is Causing Deaths Of Pregnant Women and babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldcrest Hospital Ikoyi Is Causing Pregnant Women To Miscarraige Their Babies by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
Goldcross Hospital located in Bourdillon, Ikoyi Lagos due to their incompetent and wicked bunch of staff on their payrole have caused the deaths of many unborn-babies and their mothers. I have a recent experience of a friend who almost lost his child and his wife as result of the wrong treatment being administered to her by Gold Cross Hospital, she was only saved by the fact that she traveled abroad for treatment when the complication she was experiencing became very horrible. When she got to the overseas country, she went for treatment, she was stabilized and the doctor was shocked at the wrong treatment they were administering to her and mentioned that Nigerian hospitals are fond of giving pregnant women wrong treatment.

The second incident involving the same hospital In ikoyi (Goldcross Hospital) was of a young pregnant lady who was under the care of the hospital. She lost her baby after several months of being pregnant. The bay ( Foetus) had to evacuated due to the advanced level of pregnancy. After the the procedure she started complaining of pains . she eventually passed away. She was slightly above the age of 23. She left behind a very devastated and bereaved husband and family members.

I am writing this in protest of the unnecessary deaths of unborn children and their mothers that have been caused by Gold Cross Hospital in Ikoyi, Lagos
I hereby appeal to all the relevant agencies in Nigeria to investigate and bring to justice all those involved in various deaths caused by the incompetency of the staff and management of Goldcross Hospital in Ikoyi.

In conclusion, this goes out to all the pregnant women out there in Nigeria. Please carry out a detailed research on the hospital that you will register under during your pregnancy. Please also make sure you ask questions on any treatment being given to you. You can also google the names of any drugs that is being administered to you to ensure you are not being giving the wrong drug.

Lastly, i would like to encourage all pregnant/prospective women to please remain very prayerful during pregnancy.
Re: Goldcrest Hospital Ikoyi Is Causing Pregnant Women To Miscarraige Their Babies by importexpert(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
Get more evidence at hand
Re: Goldcrest Hospital Ikoyi Is Causing Pregnant Women To Miscarraige Their Babies by Juxtified(m): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
This is a strong allegation u're making, especially as u have failed to produce any iota of evidence. What u've done now is highly uncalled for and u could be sued for it.
But of course I guess u're aware of that already hence ur decision to rant & pant while hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.
Re: Goldcrest Hospital Ikoyi Is Causing Pregnant Women To Miscarraige Their Babies by adeare: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
I support the author's write up on Goldcross Hospital in ikoyi. I also have a friend who lost her sister recently during pregnancy treatment at the Gold Cross Hospital Ikoyi, Lagos.
Re: Goldcrest Hospital Ikoyi Is Causing Pregnant Women To Miscarraige Their Babies by kudostim(m): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2016
Sperm for donation from tall, handsome and intelligent guy.. Call +2347063862129

(1) (Reply)

Bluegate Homecare Services In Nigeria:live In Nursing Services / Health Official Please Help Me Out To Identify This Drug. / Deadly And Disgusting Consequences Of Holding Poops Inside You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.