Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Christian Whatsapp Users Enter Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Whatsapp Users Enter Here (703 Views)

Christian Whatsapp Group / Most Active Christian Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Whatsapp Users Enter Here by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
If you're a whatsapp user, then this message is for you.
We've all been recieving spam messages in whatsapp, and some of the messages claim to be from God, prophet or pastors I want to advise you to ignore those messages because their sources are either from a satanists or clueless Christians. I have my reasons.
* those messages are not to please God as they appear to be. Forwarding those messages can either lead you to committing the sin of blasphemy or lie.
*Blasphemy;
The act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for any religion's deity
Message like God said I should tell you that you will............ Send this to ten people and witness changes in your life is a pure blasphemy against God. You are disrespecting God, because sending those messages with the first person pronoun "I" you are saying that God told you whereas it wasn't God that sent you the message.
If you don't understand ask me and I will explain.

To be completed

you can can drop comments
Re: Christian Whatsapp Users Enter Here by jnrbayano(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
lilbest4:
If you're a whatsapp user, then this message is for you.
We've all been recieving spam messages in whatsapp, and some of the messages claim to be from God, prophet or pastors I want to advise you to ignore those messages because their sources are either from a satanists or clueless Christians. I have my reasons.
* those messages are not to please God as they appear to be. Forwarding those messages can either lead you to committing the sin of blasphemy or lie.
*Blasphemy;
The act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for any religion's deity
Message like God said I should tell you that you will............ Send this to ten people and witness changes in your life is a pure blasphemy against God. You are disrespecting God, because sending those messages with the first person pronoun "I" you are saying that God told you whereas it wasn't God that sent you the message.
If you don't understand ask me and I will explain.

To be completed

you can can drop comments

Very true.
Re: Christian Whatsapp Users Enter Here by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
I've always ignored those.

Really?

(1) (Reply)

Rhema And Logos / 15 Years Muscle Cramp Gone By Only Praising God @ Salvation Ministries / Which Of The Religions Are You Likely To Choose in this context

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.