Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently (9053 Views)

Riggers Needed At An ISP Company In Maryland / I Need Riggers And Cat6 Cable Engineers / URGENT VACANCIES: Graduate Trainee Engineers And Project Accountant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Templa(m): 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
nogames:
@Templa if you need 20 competent riggers today, i will get them for you

Help them send their cvs to the email above
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Templa(m): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ugojames:

That's true but with the up coming projects from multiple vendors coming, people would like to know what your pay structure looks lilion or example some people might be looking to upgrade their current salaries. Thanks
What's the pay structure of other vendors
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by solarview(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2015
Oga how many people do you need @ Op?
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by mena233(f): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
bbjunior:
Thanks for the info.

I applied yesterday. Hope my CV has been received?
I have 3+ years in the telecom industry as a site supervisor
For ZTE and Huawei in both MTB turnkey project. I also
Have SHE general and level 3 from NISP.

Regards,

Bennybensonjunior@gmail.com
bros, i hail.you don get the job oredy. mr templa: any need for us way get little or no experience to apply?
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Templa(m): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
Some peeps are sending me pics of themselves while on site
Pics don't confirm you are experienced.. You could as well take pics with an f2 fighter jet pilot undecided

1 Like

Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Templa(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
mena233:
bros, i hail.you don get the job oredy. mr templa: any need for us way get little or no experience to apply?
Apply.. Don't be intimidated..

2 Likes

Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Templa(m): 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
solarview:
Oga how many people do you need @ Op?
In words or in numbers?
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by solarview(m): 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2015
Templa:

In words or in numbers?

Both
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Templa(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2015
Pls no calls and chats.
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Val24x(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2015
Come Templa, are u d recruiter, or u work with a recruiting company, or u are d person employing.......because you are too careless with your mouth, why are u forming so important? ...mtcheewww

4 Likes

Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by jamesbridget13(f): 9:39am On Jun 26, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by MicroBox: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2015
What about telecom power engineer with experience.
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Templa(m): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Val24x:
Come Templa, are u d recruiter, or u work with a recruiting company, or u are d person employing.......because you are too careless with your mouth, why are u forming so important? ...mtcheewww

Whichever the case, This is not for the faint hearted.. I have spoken and interviewed some peeps and they can tell you who I am.
Follow apply or Just waka pass aii..
27th June deadline date..

No calls pls and no chats.. I will do the calls.
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Templa(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
MicroBox:
What about telecom power engineer with experience.
Bro apply
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by asscb(f): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
Templa:
Pls no calls and chats.
Sent,please check ur mail smiley
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Ugojames(m): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2015
Templa:

Whichever the case, This is not for the faint hearted.. I have spoken and interviewed some peeps and they can tell you who I am.
Follow apply or Just waka pass aii..
27th June deadline date..

No calls pls and no chats.. I will do the calls.
Bros my own is the pay better be worth all this ur Forming, I'll attend the interview and I assure you I will impress you but I will not work with you if the pay is not worth it.
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by udz: 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ugojames:

Bros my own is the pay better be worth all this ur Forming, I'll attend the interview and I assure you I will impress you but I will not work with you if the pay is not worth it.

LOL !
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Templa(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ugojames:

bro I have seen your cv (johnlegend)..with your 3yrs experience I already know how much impressed I will be.. cool
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Ugojames(m): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2015
Templa:

bro I have seen your cv (johnlegend)..with your 3yrs experience I already know how much impressed I will be.. cool

lol i have not heard from you yet, till we meet then wink
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Templa(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ugojames:

lol i have not heard from you yet, till we meet then wink

You will hear from me when you reduce the number of your referees from 6 to 3.. I said at most (not more than) 3 referees..
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Ugojames(m): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2015
Templa:

You will hear from me when you reduce the number of your referees from 6 to 3.. I said at most (not more than) 3 referees..

Done and resent
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Owiii(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Templa:

Have you seen my cv(victorowoicho). Hoping to hear from you.
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by DatechMan(m): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hello bro,
I have forwarded a CV to you for a rigging position.
Name is Emmanuel O. Geofreey

Kindly acknowledge.

Regards
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by sunshine1974(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Don't mind d fool.
Val24x:
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Guys common be decent with your comments.
If you have gotten a nice job don't ruin ours ok.
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Templa(m): 1:19am On Jun 28, 2015
Thanks guys for your cooperation.
Stay positive.
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Ganjafama(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2015
Templa:
Stay positive.
You said u've called and interviewed some peeps. That means those that didn't receive any call are off contention or what? Pls give us some hope.
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2015
Templa:
Stay positive.

Yes pls.. Don't keep us on hold if you not getting back to us
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by ahamonyeka(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Heavy duty drilling mud pump machine weighing up to 5tons for hire at an affordable price here in lagos.you can contact me on this number:07062269048,08053789165.thank you
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by Templa(m): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
This thread is officially closed.. Further updates will be given individually to successful peeps only...
Thanx again for your cooperation.. Especially to one or two fairytale peeps.. It's all good.
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by bbjunior: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bros,

What is the latest concerning your up coming Telecom Project?
Re: Engineers And Riggers Wanted Urgently by bbjunior: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2015
Bros,
Ii didn't hear from your companny.
What iis the reason?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NPF Shortlist 2019 | Download Nigeria Police Final List Of Selected Candidates / Favouritism And The Plight Of A Nigerian Unemployed: A Threat To Nations Buildin / Beware Of The Company Buyam.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.