Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Series: Legend Of The Seeker: Ur Comment - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Series: Legend Of The Seeker: Ur Comment (798 Views)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / Legend Of The Seeker ( Season 3) / Where Can I Download Legend Of The Seeker Tv Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Series: Legend Of The Seeker: Ur Comment by bondxie(f): 11:39am On Feb 26, 2009
What a thrilling series, Pls post your comment about the film
Re: Series: Legend Of The Seeker: Ur Comment by Hardballer(m): 10:54am On Mar 14, 2009
i dont kno if its because ive watched alot of anime and fantasy flicks but i find this series extremely cheesy, just my opinion not tryin to start anything
Re: Series: Legend Of The Seeker: Ur Comment by Azanor(m): 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2009
well, i dont really like the series, not because it's wack or the acting is poor or anything like that but i've read the books that the series is based on (sword of truth by terry goodkind) and the series deviates too much from the book. maybe they are trying to stretch the story or something but it kind of annoys me to see all the changes made from the original. i'm sure if i had never read the books i would have been totally thrilled with it cos i'm really into all the magic and fantasy
Re: Series: Legend Of The Seeker: Ur Comment by asweetcake: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2009
I didn't expect too much when i got it, which is probably why i didn't mind it. The effects were good enough, and i like story lines like that (adventures, ). But i think it was ok. Ill give it a 6/10
Re: Series: Legend Of The Seeker: Ur Comment by OdyOdy(m): 1:17pm On Apr 27, 2009
@Azanor,
Guy please hook me up with the names of some magic and fantasy novels u've read am in to it too. Adventure inclusive.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Superman Man Of Steel Zod Helmet (1) / X-project Is Back, Download X Project – Azuka Video For Free / Nine Films To Watch In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.