Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Interview ...matter Of Urgency People - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview ...matter Of Urgency People (662 Views)

Please Treat With Urgency-the Only Help I Need Now (not Asking Anyone For Money) / Urgency Urgency Urgency....... / Urgency.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview ...matter Of Urgency People by nwadihot: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Hi Everyone !pls who knows SD Capital Resources ...just got an invite from them for wed ..... are they genuine? cos am not in lag at first moment , i don't want to travel All the way from the east and regret later .... if they are , what and what do I expect from them.
Re: Interview ...matter Of Urgency People by Bravoe(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
paste the message and adress they sent you here to enable us help you better
Re: Interview ...matter Of Urgency People by hapiness44(f): 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
nwadihot:
Hi Everyone !pls who knows SD Capital Resources ...just got an invite from them for wed ..... are they genuine? cos am not in lag at first moment , i don't want to travel All the way from the east and regret later .... if they are , what and what do I expect from them.
SD capital resources is a recruitment firm..it depends on what you applied for.they are real.you go through the test and interview stages with them, If you are successful, you are taken for the final interview with the client.
Re: Interview ...matter Of Urgency People by nwadihot: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2015
[quote author=hapiness44 post=35034056] SD capital resources is a recruitment firm..it depends on what you applied for.they are real.you go through the test and interview stages with them, If you are successful, you are taken for the final interview with the client.[/quote

thank u so much ..ur far too kind

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed For Immediate Employment / Tailors/seamstress And Seamster Wanted To Work For A Uk Business / Doreo Partners Is Hiring A Senior Government Relations Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.