Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Please Treat With Urgency-the Only Help I Need Now (not Asking Anyone For Money) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Treat With Urgency-the Only Help I Need Now (not Asking Anyone For Money) (587 Views)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / Please Treat As Urgent! I Want To Be An Intern / New Job Vacancies: Updates!!! Urgency!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Treat With Urgency-the Only Help I Need Now (not Asking Anyone For Money) by Gracefulbeks: 5:18am On Apr 07, 2017
Hello Nairalanders Please does anyone know a Human Resources Manager i can work under for FREE? I narrowly missed a job in January this year and since then i have been at home.

Its not funny for a mother of three to be idle, i have tried to do other things but i ain't getting it right. i have decided to work and gain more experience and learn new skill in my career . while i believe God to give me a job,please and please help me with a HR manager i can work for and learn from for FREE. They shouldnt pay me.
Thanks please inform me if you have any useful info for me.
Re: Please Treat With Urgency-the Only Help I Need Now (not Asking Anyone For Money) by chinybelle(f): 5:32am On Apr 07, 2017
HR managers
Pls come o
Volunteer is here.
Re: Please Treat With Urgency-the Only Help I Need Now (not Asking Anyone For Money) by marvelling(m): 6:34am On Apr 07, 2017
Gracefulbeks:
Hello Nairalanders Please does anyone know a Human Resources Manager i can work under for FREE? I narrowly missed a job in January this year and since then i have been at home.

Its not funny for a mother of three to be idle, i have tried to do other things but i ain't getting it right. i have decided to work and gain more experience and learn new skill in my career . while i believe God to give me a job,please and please help me with a HR manager i can work for and learn from for FREE. They shouldnt pay me.
Thanks please inform me if you have any useful info for me.

BISOLUTIONSng
Re: Please Treat With Urgency-the Only Help I Need Now (not Asking Anyone For Money) by brenister10: 6:40am On Apr 07, 2017
Register on LinkedIn, there are lots of opportunities there. You will get to meet people working as who are willing to help you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy Apply Now. / Jumia Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment 2017 (7 Positions) / Vancancy!vancancy!vancancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.