Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Brother Put Me Down - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother Put Me Down (1890 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Put Me Down by romsky: 12:54pm On Feb 27, 2009
wats the big deal ow many newspapers have u bought due to the heading which in fact has no relatioship with the body content
Re: My Brother Put Me Down by dani1luv: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2009
gad
Re: My Brother Put Me Down by Gabry(f): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2009
I once read a story about a white girl in America whom masturbate with a coke can and her uncle came in and spot her. He gave her heads and she was begging him to do her and he did and than he told her that her father's d**k was bigger than his one so she went to her father naked and do him and than she got sooo into it that she was secretly screwing her father and her uncle. Than after 8 months of screwing each other, her mother caught her and I dont know what happen next. PSYCHOS angry
Re: My Brother Put Me Down by blinx4real(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2009
emilyone:

the better u move to Mars the better 4 those on earth. grin
Its obvious u are all two faced, tongue in cheek bigots. I'm from around here and i hold the right to speak.
If Homos are allowed to run their thing why shouldn't I run mine with my sis.
Re: My Brother Put Me Down by aus123(m): 1:23pm On Feb 27, 2009
Is it just figment of ur imagination

Or is a true life story,
Re: My Brother Put Me Down by aus123(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2009
@ Blinx

You are sick upstairs,

You re not human,

But an alien,
Re: My Brother Put Me Down by blinx4real(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2009
aus123:

@ Blinx

You are sick upstairs,

You re not human,

But an alien,
@ aus123,
Welcome back to the world bro, seems as if you took a long trip and the aliens took over before you got back. cool grin
Re: My Brother Put Me Down by aus123(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2009
I know u re not serious,

You just want us to think something negative abt u,

Rather u re a good, gentle and who fears and respect the comm. of God.

I know u don't abhor evils.

Sorry 4 my emotional statement ( u re sick).

Be good brother,
Re: My Brother Put Me Down by blinx4real(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2009
aus123,
no offence taken, my initial comment was actually intentional, the objective is jar our minds back to reality of what is happening around us, we now have gays and lesbians publicly flounting themselves and demanding for more and more recognition and acceptance, in clear defiance of both moral and spiritual laws against it.
Many of us are also going soft on them, churches are harassed until they are almost giving in, so its only a matter of time before others in their lust for immorality begin to demand for various obsecne forms of gratification and also demand for recognition, don't be surprised, those we call peadophiles will soon call for their rights to be recognised because thats their constitution and they can't change who they are.
Re: My Brother Put Me Down by aus123(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2009
@ Blinx,

Thanks,

But let on our own little way continue to propagate what is morally right,
Re: My Brother Put Me Down by fab946(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2009
Try to verify the relationship between you and the person you call your brother.if truly his your brother ,refer the case to the family forum. angry angry angry
Re: My Brother Put Me Down by Awoofawo(m): 4:19am On Mar 01, 2009
embarassed embarassed
Re: My Brother Put Me Down by biina: 5:01am On Mar 01, 2009
Seems the OP is undecided about where to place the shots.
I recommend two to the left side of the chest, and one to the head. Use hollow point rounds to avoid ricochets grin
Re: My Brother Put Me Down by mmababy(f): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2009
wonders shall never end,see nothing u will do than to pray because i have a father sleeping with his own dauther
Re: My Brother Put Me Down by tytylayor: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2009
u mean urself shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

My In-laws Included Blackberry As An Item To Buy During My Traditional Marriage / Why Do Some Nigerian Families Not Like To Help Each Other / Top5 Things Women Can't Do Without

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.