Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me (29254 Views)

My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife / Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by soko(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2005
My name is soko. I love the forum too much.

Please advice me, because I need money to further my education. She said that I should sleep with her before she will release the money.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by adesodgi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2005
Ye! u r a lucky guy o,sleep wit ar and go2church for confession am sure God will understand ur situation,wot does she look like i hope not a bag of rice o..
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by layi(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2005
Why go to your brother's wife for money in the first place?

**What if it was a test between her and your brother OR her only?

**What if u get caught...maybe not redhanded but later?

**What if she refuses to give u the money after d act?

Its risky bro. Dont do it. Go meet your friends or brother. Some1 else would help.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by vexxy(f): 1:26am On Oct 11, 2005
I must agree with Layi here.

This is not a situation in which you'd like to take part in. Anything can happen. If you respect your brother, if you respect yourself, if you respect the institution of marraige don't do it.

Surely there must be another way, a better way to get money for college. Weigh the rest of your options, this one should definitely be scratched from your list.

V
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by hotangel2(f): 6:09am On Oct 11, 2005
Ohh don't do that... Just have faith and God will help you. Please dont sleep with her.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Scorpio(f): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2005
One word, RUN! run like you're running 440 or wtv race they do nowadays, but don't sleep with her abeg. Instead ask your brother for the money, he will not understand 3yrs from now if he finds out that u've been/are banging his wife.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by hipcaramel(f): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2005
i totally agree with Layi. dont do it, please. u're not sure of getting the money even after u've done it and if u dont get it what would u have gained. ask yourself WWJD(what would Jesus do)? He too was tempted by the devil to turn stones onto bread(He had just completed a fast and was very hungry). He didnt give in; instead He overcame the temptation with the Scripture and after everything, angels came and attended to Him. Hold on to God. He sees your heart and knows your need(s). u will overcome and He will send an angel/angels to attend to your every need(s). be strong.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Greatpeter(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2005
adesodgi:

Ye! you're a lucky guy o,sleep wit ar and go2church for confession am sure God will understand your situation,wot does she look like i hope not a bag of rice o..

Ha! what an advice?
Soko please for God's sake don't ever do it.
But if you think you can play with fire without being burnt go ahead.
But sleeping with your brother's wife won't fetch you the money I bet you.
It will complicate your predicament.
God will be annoyed with you, and He suppose to send you a helper but if He is annoyed with you now how will you get His attention?

Do not do it so you don't incure His wrath.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by adesodgi(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2005
i agree wit with of ya,i think i was talking out of ma ass,hey man be prayerfull and you will have a miracle i bet.......

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by angelak(f): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2005
Na wah oh! which kind wahala! na you cause am. If you were ugly would all this happen? Well take it easy, fine boy, plenty trouble. Just ensure that you don't ever sleep with her. Be careful boy!

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by exu(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2005
I hope this is a bad joke...
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Scorpio(f): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2005
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by casper(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2005
don't sleep with her please oooo remember seun's joke about his girlfriend's sister and trying or should i say testing him for temptation it miight just be that kind of situation that is about to occur here in other words IT MIGHT BE A SETUP to test you don't do it plsssssssss
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Scorpio(f): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2005
Is this you? cheesy cheesy just jokin, this pic almost cost me o, which way na grin cheesy
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by SirKay3(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2005
Layi has said it all, pls stay off. God will provide money for you miraculously

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by nddy(m): 1:33am On Oct 12, 2005
why is everyone saying what if it is a test, what would bring up such test ? I know its wrong but if you gat issues with your brother try to settle it, I dont think sleeping with his wife would solve anything. If it was just his girlfriend, i would have said, try it out, but no we are family and i think its more important than an outsider
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by uchesco(m): 4:58am On Oct 12, 2005
Even if it is the girlfriend... it will be DANGEROUSto try it... But the story really sounds too scanty, why would he have to contact the brother's wife instead of the brother Does he have any beef with the brother, or did the brother travel and leave him in the care of the randy wifey?? Me thinks there is more to this than meets the eye...
Soko should explain the matter well
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by nddy(m): 5:05am On Oct 12, 2005
my own issue is this test of a thing
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by tulex(m): 5:32am On Oct 12, 2005
[i][/i][b][/b]well u didn,t tell whether ur brother is alive.
if he is why shud u go to his wife for money
its not appropriate. if he's alive pls dont sleep with her
2:if he's dead u might want to sleep with her-besides her hubby has past away
its not adultery
3:before sleeping with a woman she has to posses the factors u require in a lady
so is she sexually attractive?
if yes then dont hesitate.so
u will sleep with her only on the condition that ur brother is dead, and the woman is ok by you
and pls dont forget ur condom
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by kazey(m): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2005
hmm, I dont believe . Before it was my step mother. Soon it would be my sister wants to sleep with me. Lets get real, Nigerian women are not desperate, and if they are, there are guys always willing to provide such service.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by timmy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2005
sleep with her now!! sho, wetin dey there?

Guy if youve got the gutts do it, nothing dey happen, sin is sin, as long as ure a sinner go all the way to commit more, just make sure she doesnt enjoy it so she wouldnt ask for more

Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by jenny247(f): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2005
c'mon men.. do you want to sleep with her?
why didn't you ask your brother for the money afterall he's the one you have the relationship with.
get the money from another source and leave your brother's crib..
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by loveth(f): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2005
Abeg don't do that oooooooooooo is not good at all.ok?
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by SALIMAN(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2005
Don't allow him.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by bagoma(f): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2005
if this's a true story, i dont think its a test. to what end? what would give them the right to want to do that?
having said that, please soko, don't do it, regardless of the temptation. she is family and its wrong from every angle. what if she asks for more.
DONT complicate your life with this "small" act. you cant wipe off history.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by goodguy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2005
Layi has completely said it all.
timmy:

sin is sin, as long as ure a sinner go all the way to commit more
We all should be looking for ways to reduce our sins and not increase them. The fact that we all are sinners doesn't give us the priviledge to commit more sins. Infact, the more we commit sins, the farther God stays away from us; hence, the slimmer ur chances of meeting your destined helper in life. Remember, on the judgement day, if your "bag of sins" weigh more than ur "bag of righteousness", u'll be thrown into hell fire!
So pls soko, remember the story of Joseph in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by holyghost(m): 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2005
well life is like that but can u take it if you were to be your brother?
that is just the common law that all of us have do to others what u wish them to do to u
now its up to you will u do it? yes yes yes yuor guess is as good as mine.. fire do burn
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by opeyemi(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2005
Bro, I beg u, pls dont do it. Layi has said it all.

go to someone else for the cash or go and carry pon-pon to raise the cash. But why must you go to your brother's wife when your brother himself is there.

Just thinkin......... what if the story goes like this: That your brother is in jand and u requested for money which he gave thru his wife here in naija' bust she wants to heve u to release the dough.

My response to that is that you should halla ur brother that she has refused to release the cash and try as much as possible to paint the picture so bad that he should not want to send it tru her Ask that he send it thru other means but not her. Questions may caome up or he may ask his wife. Decline to tell him the real story (and be sure she will never say the truth).
I believe that, depending on how well u handle the matter, you will get the cash without going to her again.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by opeyemi(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2005
Or say you brother don pai (God forbid) and she seems to be the last resort.
Pls still dont go to her again for the cash but look else where.

I'm damn too sure that you will get this money without going into her. pls. beg if it comes to that or go do conductor self instead of going into her.

If you dare go into her, u will lose more than you will gain..... Yuo may be caught, she may get pregnant, it may be a plot against you, both of you may falling love/lust and not be able to stop it easily.... (pls count the consequencies).

Stay blessed and remain sharp and prayerful.

opesar
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by goodguy(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2005
true talk cool
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Greatpeter(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2005
I will rather say this man is the one that wants to sleep with his brother's wife.

Iwa ika ni mama se.

It's bad, don't do it.
Re: My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me by Motee(f): 10:45am On Oct 18, 2005
I know good looking guys who do Conductor's work to send themselves to school so therefore do not bother about who to pay for your fees. Infact it shouldn't be an issue.

I can feel it so strong in me that you are also not interested in her!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG! Proud Mum-to-be Shows Off Her Pregnancy Stretch Marks / Is It The Responsibility Of A Man To Take Care Of His Wife's Family? / My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.