Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Banky W Planning To Work With Don Jazzy On His Final Album (see Caption) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Planning To Work With Don Jazzy On His Final Album (see Caption) (1314 Views)

Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / Peter Okoye Hangs Out With Don Jazzy (Photo) / YBN Is Not A Record Label Is Movement_olamide Revealed (see Caption) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Planning To Work With Don Jazzy On His Final Album (see Caption) by davidpokopikin(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
Banky W has announced he may be working on his final album and stated it won't be complete without Donjazzy on it.Banky has recently delved into other forms of art like directing and producing...

He also took time out to gush over music producers Cobhamas and Masterkraft,calling them the most talented people he knows..see more below

It's no news that Cohbams produced some of Banky W's biggest hits including ''Strong Thing",Masterkraft who also doubles as Flavour's producer has produced most of Banky's latest hits..

Banky also announced this may be his last album and says he wants Donjazzy to be on it...

All extraordinary producers..See his tweets here http://bestnaijamade..com/2015/06/banky-w-planning-to-work-with-don-jazzy.html

Re: Banky W Planning To Work With Don Jazzy On His Final Album (see Caption) by CountDracula(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
Oya don jazzy pls ooo
Re: Banky W Planning To Work With Don Jazzy On His Final Album (see Caption) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Nice.. Working on my album,Join u guys soon..
Listen to my single @ www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Re: Banky W Planning To Work With Don Jazzy On His Final Album (see Caption) by vizkiz: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
final album? Sounds like he is gonna quit music...or na me no sabi english ni
Re: Banky W Planning To Work With Don Jazzy On His Final Album (see Caption) by pretydiva(f): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
On behalf of me,myself n i,pls don baba j work wit my crush oo smiley
Re: Banky W Planning To Work With Don Jazzy On His Final Album (see Caption) by Doobhem(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
pretydiva:
Must you expose yourself?
Re: Banky W Planning To Work With Don Jazzy On His Final Album (see Caption) by michphenomena(m): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
pretydiva:
see who is crushing on banky w, why can you crush on that thin chocolate city boy.
Re: Banky W Planning To Work With Don Jazzy On His Final Album (see Caption) by pretydiva(f): 2:42am On Jun 23, 2015
Doobhem:
Must you expose yourself?
who b dis 1 ni
Re: Banky W Planning To Work With Don Jazzy On His Final Album (see Caption) by pretydiva(f): 2:43am On Jun 23, 2015
michphenomena:
see who is crushing on banky w, why can you crush on that thin chocolate city boy.
y e dey pain u say I dey crush on Banky. It's like no gal has ever had a crush on u..2 bad
Re: Banky W Planning To Work With Don Jazzy On His Final Album (see Caption) by hatux: 5:21am On Jun 23, 2015
vizkiz:
final album? Sounds like he is gonna quit music...or na me no sabi english ni
Na you o...cheesy

You no remember say Singles dey now...
Re: Banky W Planning To Work With Don Jazzy On His Final Album (see Caption) by farano(f): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:
Nice.. Working on my album,Join u guys soon..
Listen to my single @ www.datafilehost.com/d/903212c7
Everybody wanna become airforce1 grin
Re: Banky W Planning To Work With Don Jazzy On His Final Album (see Caption) by michphenomena(m): 7:54am On Jun 23, 2015
pretydiva:
y e dey pain u say I dey crush on Banky. It's like no gal has ever had a crush on u..2 bad
keep on crashing oh! No crushing grin
Re: Banky W Planning To Work With Don Jazzy On His Final Album (see Caption) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2015
farano:
Everybody wanna become airforce1 grin

u got it wrong,every Airforce1 on nairaland wanna become me.
Listen to my song first & u'd understand what i mean.
Re: Banky W Planning To Work With Don Jazzy On His Final Album (see Caption) by theplushist: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2015
Final Album? Wow

(1) (Reply)

Muna Abii Looks 18 In New Selfie!! / Check Out Photo Of Sheyman And Kiss Daniel That Would Gets You Thinking / Check Out Don Jazzy"s Pictures As A Judge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.