Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Shop On Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shop On Jumia (940 Views)

Do You Need Paypal Funds Or Wanna Shop On Amazon At Better Rates.. Come In Here / See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia / How To Save Money On Jumia And Konga Black Friday Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shop On Jumia by shawn5ng(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
We can take care of your order and deliver to you where ever you are in Nigeria.
Holla at me and we make your order.
Re: Shop On Jumia by obiak4(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
shawn5ng:
We can take care of your order and deliver to you where ever you are in Nigeria.
Holla at me and we make your order.
tukunbo ps 2 how much bayelsa state needed asap
Re: Shop On Jumia by shawn5ng(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
obiak4:

tukunbo ps 2 how much bayelsa state needed asap

@ obiak4 We don't do tokubo in Jumia. All product in Jumia are new. So ask me for any new product and i will revert asap
Thank you.
Re: Shop On Jumia by obiak4(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
shawn5ng:

@ obiak4 We don't do tokubo in Jumia. All product in Jumia are new. So ask me for any new product and i will revert asap
Thank you.
that your headache brov that is what I want to buy its not a must for me to buy new is it?
you think say na game I come play for life?
Re: Shop On Jumia by sammybrainy(m): 10:33am On Jun 24, 2015
obiak4:

that your headache brov that is what I want to buy its not a must for me to buy new is it?
you think say na game I come play for life?
When you see Jumia you should know its all brand new stuff. If you need used go to OLX or ady. Maybe you've never been to Jumia, you should've known
Re: Shop On Jumia by tmanuelle(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2015
What's the difference between shopping online & shopping through you? Is shopping through you cheaper or what?
Re: Shop On Jumia by obiak4(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
sammybrainy:
When you see Jumia you should know its all brand new stuff. If you need used go to OLX or ady. Maybe you've never been to Jumia, you should've known
you too should know am not buying it for myself am buying it for someone who keep disturbing me for ps game
Re: Shop On Jumia by shawn5ng(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2015
[quote author=tmanuelle post=35097101]What's the difference between shopping online & shopping through you? Is shopping through you cheaper or what?[/quote

Shopping through me save u time and energy of shopping on line
It gives u access to best price u can ever think of being their staff.
It also ease delivery time.
We have access to sellers which gives us edge to chose the best.
Re: Shop On Jumia by sammybrainy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
obiak4:

you too should know am not buying it for myself am buying it for someone who keep disturbing me for ps game
undecided how was I supposed to know that?
Just visit OLX or other classified sites for used stuff. Jumia and konga sell only brand new stuff.
Re: Shop On Jumia by shawn5ng(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
You are right my brother. When you think of new things think of jumia.
Re: Shop On Jumia by shawn5ng(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
New Sony ps2 + free bag 30,795
Features
128-bit console with emotion engine processor
Comes with one controller plus UK main lead and av cable
Region 2 dvd player
two usb port
Call me if you are interested 08039192101.

(1) (Reply)

Mushroom Cultivation- A Tool For Wealth Creation And Employment Generation / Fitch-downgrades-south-africas-credit-rating-to-bbb / What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.